Kelsey Grammer to Wed Pregnant Girlfriend After Clearing Up 'Other Stuff'
"Frasier" star Kelsey Grammer is considering marrying his pregnant girlfriend as soon as he finalizes his divorce from his estranged wife Camille Donatacci. The 55-year-old actor was revealed to be having a baby with new love Kayte Walsh this week, just over a month after his wife of 13 years filed for divorce in July.
Grammer has requested the media leaves the couple to enjoy the baby news in private, although he insists they are overjoyed by the unexpected discovery. He tells TMZ, "We're very happy and we'd just like to ask, now that the news is out, to respect our privacy and celebrate with us. We wanna keep the baby!"
And when asked if he had any plans to wed Walsh, who, at 29 is 26 years his junior, he replies, "Oh, I think that would make some sense, (but) I got some other stuff I gotta clear up first."
Grammer has two young children with Donatacci - daughter Mason Olivia, eight, and five-year-old son Jude Gordon - as well as two older daughters, Spencer and Greer Kandace, from previous relationships.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special