Kelsey Grammer to Wed Pregnant Girlfriend After Clearing Up 'Other Stuff'
"Frasier" star Kelsey Grammer is considering marrying his pregnant girlfriend as soon as he finalizes his divorce from his estranged wife Camille Donatacci. The 55-year-old actor was revealed to be having a baby with new love Kayte Walsh this week, just over a month after his wife of 13 years filed for divorce in July.
Grammer has requested the media leaves the couple to enjoy the baby news in private, although he insists they are overjoyed by the unexpected discovery. He tells TMZ, "We're very happy and we'd just like to ask, now that the news is out, to respect our privacy and celebrate with us. We wanna keep the baby!"
And when asked if he had any plans to wed Walsh, who, at 29 is 26 years his junior, he replies, "Oh, I think that would make some sense, (but) I got some other stuff I gotta clear up first."
Grammer has two young children with Donatacci - daughter Mason Olivia, eight, and five-year-old son Jude Gordon - as well as two older daughters, Spencer and Greer Kandace, from previous relationships.
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci