Kelsey Grammer to Wed Pregnant Girlfriend After Clearing Up 'Other Stuff'
"Frasier" star Kelsey Grammer is considering marrying his pregnant girlfriend as soon as he finalizes his divorce from his estranged wife Camille Donatacci. The 55-year-old actor was revealed to be having a baby with new love Kayte Walsh this week, just over a month after his wife of 13 years filed for divorce in July.
Grammer has requested the media leaves the couple to enjoy the baby news in private, although he insists they are overjoyed by the unexpected discovery. He tells TMZ, "We're very happy and we'd just like to ask, now that the news is out, to respect our privacy and celebrate with us. We wanna keep the baby!"
And when asked if he had any plans to wed Walsh, who, at 29 is 26 years his junior, he replies, "Oh, I think that would make some sense, (but) I got some other stuff I gotta clear up first."
Grammer has two young children with Donatacci - daughter Mason Olivia, eight, and five-year-old son Jude Gordon - as well as two older daughters, Spencer and Greer Kandace, from previous relationships.
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...