Kelsey Grammer to Wed Pregnant Girlfriend After Clearing Up 'Other Stuff'
"Frasier" star Kelsey Grammer is considering marrying his pregnant girlfriend as soon as he finalizes his divorce from his estranged wife Camille Donatacci. The 55-year-old actor was revealed to be having a baby with new love Kayte Walsh this week, just over a month after his wife of 13 years filed for divorce in July.
Grammer has requested the media leaves the couple to enjoy the baby news in private, although he insists they are overjoyed by the unexpected discovery. He tells TMZ, "We're very happy and we'd just like to ask, now that the news is out, to respect our privacy and celebrate with us. We wanna keep the baby!"
And when asked if he had any plans to wed Walsh, who, at 29 is 26 years his junior, he replies, "Oh, I think that would make some sense, (but) I got some other stuff I gotta clear up first."
Grammer has two young children with Donatacci - daughter Mason Olivia, eight, and five-year-old son Jude Gordon - as well as two older daughters, Spencer and Greer Kandace, from previous relationships.
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed