Kelsey Grammer to Wed Pregnant Girlfriend After Clearing Up 'Other Stuff'
"Frasier" star Kelsey Grammer is considering marrying his pregnant girlfriend as soon as he finalizes his divorce from his estranged wife Camille Donatacci. The 55-year-old actor was revealed to be having a baby with new love Kayte Walsh this week, just over a month after his wife of 13 years filed for divorce in July.
Grammer has requested the media leaves the couple to enjoy the baby news in private, although he insists they are overjoyed by the unexpected discovery. He tells TMZ, "We're very happy and we'd just like to ask, now that the news is out, to respect our privacy and celebrate with us. We wanna keep the baby!"
And when asked if he had any plans to wed Walsh, who, at 29 is 26 years his junior, he replies, "Oh, I think that would make some sense, (but) I got some other stuff I gotta clear up first."
Grammer has two young children with Donatacci - daughter Mason Olivia, eight, and five-year-old son Jude Gordon - as well as two older daughters, Spencer and Greer Kandace, from previous relationships.
More Kelsey Grammer News
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage