Mark Wahlberg Retracts Decision to Retire at 40
Actor Mark Wahlberg regrets promising to quit Hollywood at 40, insisting he only made the retirement vow because he was feeling overworked. The "The Departed" star became known for his wild lifestyle after making the transition from rapping as Marky Mark to acting, and once declared he'd turn his back on his career when he reached the age milestone.
But Wahlberg, who is now a married father-of-four, admits he has since dismissed the idea, because he was too young to consider how much his life could change when he made the remark. The 39 year old tells U.S. tabloid Globe, "That was before I had four children! At the time I was working so hard, my whole life was about work. Now my priorities have shifted."
The singer turned actor recently announced his willingness to rap again if Justin Bieber asks him to do so. "If Justin Bieber asks me, I'll say yes. Only because my daughter loves him," he stated.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia