Mark Wahlberg Retracts Decision to Retire at 40
Actor Mark Wahlberg regrets promising to quit Hollywood at 40, insisting he only made the retirement vow because he was feeling overworked. The "The Departed" star became known for his wild lifestyle after making the transition from rapping as Marky Mark to acting, and once declared he'd turn his back on his career when he reached the age milestone.
But Wahlberg, who is now a married father-of-four, admits he has since dismissed the idea, because he was too young to consider how much his life could change when he made the remark. The 39 year old tells U.S. tabloid Globe, "That was before I had four children! At the time I was working so hard, my whole life was about work. Now my priorities have shifted."
The singer turned actor recently announced his willingness to rap again if Justin Bieber asks him to do so. "If Justin Bieber asks me, I'll say yes. Only because my daughter loves him," he stated.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic