Twitter Goes to Theater Through Stephen Fry
British actor and broadcaster Stephen Fry is taking Twitter to the theater - he is set to star in a one-man show about his experiences on the social networking website. The comic is a regular user of the microblogging site, and tweets his thousands of followers to keep them up to date with his daily activities.
And Fry has taken inspiration from his time tweeting to perform a show in London in which all his subjects will be chosen by fellow users of the website. The show will take place at the British capital's Royal Albert Hall on September 20 - and Fry even plans to take it on tour if it's a success.
He says, "I have MC-ed, hosted, guested and otherwise infested that noble venue many times over the last quarter century, but never have I done a whole evening on my own. I am excited. If it goes well and people seem to enjoy it then I can think of nothing I would enjoy more than traveling around for a month or so, taking in Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and all parts of England."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says