Twitter Goes to Theater Through Stephen Fry
British actor and broadcaster Stephen Fry is taking Twitter to the theater - he is set to star in a one-man show about his experiences on the social networking website. The comic is a regular user of the microblogging site, and tweets his thousands of followers to keep them up to date with his daily activities.
And Fry has taken inspiration from his time tweeting to perform a show in London in which all his subjects will be chosen by fellow users of the website. The show will take place at the British capital's Royal Albert Hall on September 20 - and Fry even plans to take it on tour if it's a success.
He says, "I have MC-ed, hosted, guested and otherwise infested that noble venue many times over the last quarter century, but never have I done a whole evening on my own. I am excited. If it goes well and people seem to enjoy it then I can think of nothing I would enjoy more than traveling around for a month or so, taking in Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and all parts of England."
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday