Twitter Goes to Theater Through Stephen Fry
British actor and broadcaster Stephen Fry is taking Twitter to the theater - he is set to star in a one-man show about his experiences on the social networking website. The comic is a regular user of the microblogging site, and tweets his thousands of followers to keep them up to date with his daily activities.
And Fry has taken inspiration from his time tweeting to perform a show in London in which all his subjects will be chosen by fellow users of the website. The show will take place at the British capital's Royal Albert Hall on September 20 - and Fry even plans to take it on tour if it's a success.
He says, "I have MC-ed, hosted, guested and otherwise infested that noble venue many times over the last quarter century, but never have I done a whole evening on my own. I am excited. If it goes well and people seem to enjoy it then I can think of nothing I would enjoy more than traveling around for a month or so, taking in Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and all parts of England."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival