Twitter Goes to Theater Through Stephen Fry
British actor and broadcaster Stephen Fry is taking Twitter to the theater - he is set to star in a one-man show about his experiences on the social networking website. The comic is a regular user of the microblogging site, and tweets his thousands of followers to keep them up to date with his daily activities.
And Fry has taken inspiration from his time tweeting to perform a show in London in which all his subjects will be chosen by fellow users of the website. The show will take place at the British capital's Royal Albert Hall on September 20 - and Fry even plans to take it on tour if it's a success.
He says, "I have MC-ed, hosted, guested and otherwise infested that noble venue many times over the last quarter century, but never have I done a whole evening on my own. I am excited. If it goes well and people seem to enjoy it then I can think of nothing I would enjoy more than traveling around for a month or so, taking in Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and all parts of England."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special