Twitter Goes to Theater Through Stephen Fry
British actor and broadcaster Stephen Fry is taking Twitter to the theater - he is set to star in a one-man show about his experiences on the social networking website. The comic is a regular user of the microblogging site, and tweets his thousands of followers to keep them up to date with his daily activities.
And Fry has taken inspiration from his time tweeting to perform a show in London in which all his subjects will be chosen by fellow users of the website. The show will take place at the British capital's Royal Albert Hall on September 20 - and Fry even plans to take it on tour if it's a success.
He says, "I have MC-ed, hosted, guested and otherwise infested that noble venue many times over the last quarter century, but never have I done a whole evening on my own. I am excited. If it goes well and people seem to enjoy it then I can think of nothing I would enjoy more than traveling around for a month or so, taking in Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and all parts of England."
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies