Owen Wilson Not Dating Rachel McAdams
Owen Wilson's representative has denied the actor has fallen for Rachel McAdams while filming the latest Woody Allen movie. The pair reportedly got together while shooting Allen's latest work, "Midnight in Paris". British tabloid reports stated they had been spotted flirting and enjoying each other's company off-set.
But the "Wedding Crashers" star's publicist has shrugged off the reports, telling GossipCop.com they are "false". Both stars are notorious for meeting lovers while working on movies - Wilson started dating Kate Hudson after they appeared in "You, Me and Dupree" together, while McAdams was briefly engaged to her "The Notebook" co-star Ryan Gosling.
The romance rumor between Owen Wilson and Rachel McAdams was out as a source said, "After one scene at a flea market in Saint-Ouen outside Paris, Owen was playing with her hair and being really affectionate. Even for a pair of luvvies, it was very flirtatious. The gossip on set is that they are an item off screen."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed