Owen Wilson Not Dating Rachel McAdams
Owen Wilson's representative has denied the actor has fallen for Rachel McAdams while filming the latest Woody Allen movie. The pair reportedly got together while shooting Allen's latest work, "Midnight in Paris". British tabloid reports stated they had been spotted flirting and enjoying each other's company off-set.
But the "Wedding Crashers" star's publicist has shrugged off the reports, telling GossipCop.com they are "false". Both stars are notorious for meeting lovers while working on movies - Wilson started dating Kate Hudson after they appeared in "You, Me and Dupree" together, while McAdams was briefly engaged to her "The Notebook" co-star Ryan Gosling.
The romance rumor between Owen Wilson and Rachel McAdams was out as a source said, "After one scene at a flea market in Saint-Ouen outside Paris, Owen was playing with her hair and being really affectionate. Even for a pair of luvvies, it was very flirtatious. The gossip on set is that they are an item off screen."
More Owen Wilson News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service