Owen Wilson Not Dating Rachel McAdams
Owen Wilson's representative has denied the actor has fallen for Rachel McAdams while filming the latest Woody Allen movie. The pair reportedly got together while shooting Allen's latest work, "Midnight in Paris". British tabloid reports stated they had been spotted flirting and enjoying each other's company off-set.
But the "Wedding Crashers" star's publicist has shrugged off the reports, telling GossipCop.com they are "false". Both stars are notorious for meeting lovers while working on movies - Wilson started dating Kate Hudson after they appeared in "You, Me and Dupree" together, while McAdams was briefly engaged to her "The Notebook" co-star Ryan Gosling.
The romance rumor between Owen Wilson and Rachel McAdams was out as a source said, "After one scene at a flea market in Saint-Ouen outside Paris, Owen was playing with her hair and being really affectionate. Even for a pair of luvvies, it was very flirtatious. The gossip on set is that they are an item off screen."
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones