Owen Wilson Not Dating Rachel McAdams
Owen Wilson's representative has denied the actor has fallen for Rachel McAdams while filming the latest Woody Allen movie. The pair reportedly got together while shooting Allen's latest work, "Midnight in Paris". British tabloid reports stated they had been spotted flirting and enjoying each other's company off-set.
But the "Wedding Crashers" star's publicist has shrugged off the reports, telling GossipCop.com they are "false". Both stars are notorious for meeting lovers while working on movies - Wilson started dating Kate Hudson after they appeared in "You, Me and Dupree" together, while McAdams was briefly engaged to her "The Notebook" co-star Ryan Gosling.
The romance rumor between Owen Wilson and Rachel McAdams was out as a source said, "After one scene at a flea market in Saint-Ouen outside Paris, Owen was playing with her hair and being really affectionate. Even for a pair of luvvies, it was very flirtatious. The gossip on set is that they are an item off screen."
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video