Owen Wilson Not Dating Rachel McAdams
Owen Wilson's representative has denied the actor has fallen for Rachel McAdams while filming the latest Woody Allen movie. The pair reportedly got together while shooting Allen's latest work, "Midnight in Paris". British tabloid reports stated they had been spotted flirting and enjoying each other's company off-set.
But the "Wedding Crashers" star's publicist has shrugged off the reports, telling GossipCop.com they are "false". Both stars are notorious for meeting lovers while working on movies - Wilson started dating Kate Hudson after they appeared in "You, Me and Dupree" together, while McAdams was briefly engaged to her "The Notebook" co-star Ryan Gosling.
The romance rumor between Owen Wilson and Rachel McAdams was out as a source said, "After one scene at a flea market in Saint-Ouen outside Paris, Owen was playing with her hair and being really affectionate. Even for a pair of luvvies, it was very flirtatious. The gossip on set is that they are an item off screen."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake