Denzel Washington and Muhammad Ali Feted at Harold Pump Gala
Denzel Washington has been honored for his longstanding movie career at a glitzy ceremony in Los Angeles. The 55 year old has landed three Golden Globes and two Oscars since shooting to fame in the 1980s and he was lauded for his work at the Harold Pump Foundation Gala on Thursday night, August 12.
The annual event raises money for cancer care - and Washington was full of praise for the organization as he took to the stage to accept his award. He told the audience, "It's nice to be honored, that's great, but the point is to get people in here to raise money. My wife's father passed away from cancer, some can give money, some can give time, it's whatever you can give."
Boxing legend Muhammad Ali was also honored for his sporting career at the ceremony.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage