DMX Released From Prison After Only 18 Days
Rapper DMX has walked out of jail after serving time in connection to a reckless driving conviction in 2002. DMX, real name Earl Simmons, was released in Los Angeles on Thursday, August 12 after completing 18 days of a 90-day sentence, reports TMZ.com.
He surrendered to authorities in July, returning to prison barely four weeks after he was released following a four-month stint behind bars on a separate parole violation charge. The star vowed to use his time inside to make steps toward "rebuilding his image and rapport with the community and his loyal fans", according to his attorney.
Back in 2009, DMX was also sent into prison after charged for drug possession, animal cruelty and theft, stemming from various arrests in 2008, but he was released in May the same year.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'