Patsy Kensit: No More Marriage After the Fourth
British actress Patsy Kensit has ruled out marrying ever again following her split from her fourth husband. The "Lethal Weapon 2" star was plunged into a deep depression after separating from DJ Jeremy Healy in April, admitting she felt "foolish and ashamed" of the break-up.
And after four failed unions, Kensit has sworn off ever settling down again. She tells She magazine, "This year has been truly, truly awful. I lost my confidence and ballooned from eight stone to 11. But I'm looking forward now, with one million per cent conviction, that I definitely won't be getting married again."
"I also felt I'd put myself first before my kids and I didn't want that. It's embarrassing, humiliating, all those terrible emotions that make you want to run away and hide. I can't tell you how foolish and ashamed I feel."
Kensit previously wed Big Audio Dynamite frontman Dan Donovan, Simple Minds singer Jim Kerr and Oasis star Liam Gallagher.
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host