Patsy Kensit: No More Marriage After the Fourth
British actress Patsy Kensit has ruled out marrying ever again following her split from her fourth husband. The "Lethal Weapon 2" star was plunged into a deep depression after separating from DJ Jeremy Healy in April, admitting she felt "foolish and ashamed" of the break-up.
And after four failed unions, Kensit has sworn off ever settling down again. She tells She magazine, "This year has been truly, truly awful. I lost my confidence and ballooned from eight stone to 11. But I'm looking forward now, with one million per cent conviction, that I definitely won't be getting married again."
"I also felt I'd put myself first before my kids and I didn't want that. It's embarrassing, humiliating, all those terrible emotions that make you want to run away and hide. I can't tell you how foolish and ashamed I feel."
Kensit previously wed Big Audio Dynamite frontman Dan Donovan, Simple Minds singer Jim Kerr and Oasis star Liam Gallagher.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation