Patsy Kensit: No More Marriage After the Fourth
British actress Patsy Kensit has ruled out marrying ever again following her split from her fourth husband. The "Lethal Weapon 2" star was plunged into a deep depression after separating from DJ Jeremy Healy in April, admitting she felt "foolish and ashamed" of the break-up.
And after four failed unions, Kensit has sworn off ever settling down again. She tells She magazine, "This year has been truly, truly awful. I lost my confidence and ballooned from eight stone to 11. But I'm looking forward now, with one million per cent conviction, that I definitely won't be getting married again."
"I also felt I'd put myself first before my kids and I didn't want that. It's embarrassing, humiliating, all those terrible emotions that make you want to run away and hide. I can't tell you how foolish and ashamed I feel."
Kensit previously wed Big Audio Dynamite frontman Dan Donovan, Simple Minds singer Jim Kerr and Oasis star Liam Gallagher.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics