Patsy Kensit: No More Marriage After the Fourth
British actress Patsy Kensit has ruled out marrying ever again following her split from her fourth husband. The "Lethal Weapon 2" star was plunged into a deep depression after separating from DJ Jeremy Healy in April, admitting she felt "foolish and ashamed" of the break-up.
And after four failed unions, Kensit has sworn off ever settling down again. She tells She magazine, "This year has been truly, truly awful. I lost my confidence and ballooned from eight stone to 11. But I'm looking forward now, with one million per cent conviction, that I definitely won't be getting married again."
"I also felt I'd put myself first before my kids and I didn't want that. It's embarrassing, humiliating, all those terrible emotions that make you want to run away and hide. I can't tell you how foolish and ashamed I feel."
Kensit previously wed Big Audio Dynamite frontman Dan Donovan, Simple Minds singer Jim Kerr and Oasis star Liam Gallagher.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?