Joanna Krupa Files Lawsuit Over Unauthorized Photos
Supermodel Joanna Krupa is taking legal action against two companies who allegedly used photos of her without permission. The blonde beauty was left fuming after discovering bosses at the firms had used her images to promote events without prior consent.
The former "Dancing With the Stars" competitor is seeking $25,000 in each of the lawsuits she filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Thursday, August 12, reports TMZ.com.
Krupa is no stranger to appearing nude in photo shoots. Apart from claiming her fame through the Playboy pictorials, she also lent her body for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), appearing in their Christmas pet store campaign. The Polish beauty made animal lovers think twice before buying a puppy from a pet store.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers