Joanna Krupa Files Lawsuit Over Unauthorized Photos
Supermodel Joanna Krupa is taking legal action against two companies who allegedly used photos of her without permission. The blonde beauty was left fuming after discovering bosses at the firms had used her images to promote events without prior consent.
The former "Dancing With the Stars" competitor is seeking $25,000 in each of the lawsuits she filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Thursday, August 12, reports TMZ.com.
Krupa is no stranger to appearing nude in photo shoots. Apart from claiming her fame through the Playboy pictorials, she also lent her body for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), appearing in their Christmas pet store campaign. The Polish beauty made animal lovers think twice before buying a puppy from a pet store.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones