Joanna Krupa Files Lawsuit Over Unauthorized Photos
Supermodel Joanna Krupa is taking legal action against two companies who allegedly used photos of her without permission. The blonde beauty was left fuming after discovering bosses at the firms had used her images to promote events without prior consent.
The former "Dancing With the Stars" competitor is seeking $25,000 in each of the lawsuits she filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Thursday, August 12, reports TMZ.com.
Krupa is no stranger to appearing nude in photo shoots. Apart from claiming her fame through the Playboy pictorials, she also lent her body for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), appearing in their Christmas pet store campaign. The Polish beauty made animal lovers think twice before buying a puppy from a pet store.
More Joanna Krupa News
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'