Joanna Krupa Files Lawsuit Over Unauthorized Photos
Supermodel Joanna Krupa is taking legal action against two companies who allegedly used photos of her without permission. The blonde beauty was left fuming after discovering bosses at the firms had used her images to promote events without prior consent.
The former "Dancing With the Stars" competitor is seeking $25,000 in each of the lawsuits she filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Thursday, August 12, reports TMZ.com.
Krupa is no stranger to appearing nude in photo shoots. Apart from claiming her fame through the Playboy pictorials, she also lent her body for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), appearing in their Christmas pet store campaign. The Polish beauty made animal lovers think twice before buying a puppy from a pet store.
More Joanna Krupa News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3