Joanna Krupa Files Lawsuit Over Unauthorized Photos
Supermodel Joanna Krupa is taking legal action against two companies who allegedly used photos of her without permission. The blonde beauty was left fuming after discovering bosses at the firms had used her images to promote events without prior consent.
The former "Dancing With the Stars" competitor is seeking $25,000 in each of the lawsuits she filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Thursday, August 12, reports TMZ.com.
Krupa is no stranger to appearing nude in photo shoots. Apart from claiming her fame through the Playboy pictorials, she also lent her body for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), appearing in their Christmas pet store campaign. The Polish beauty made animal lovers think twice before buying a puppy from a pet store.
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?