Edie Falco to Host Premiere of 'My Dog: An Unconditional Love Story'
Actress Edie Falco is sharing the bond she has with her beloved pooch in a new film featuring a string of celebrity pet owners. The former "The Sopranos" star will host the premiere of "My Dog: An Unconditional Love Story" at the Guild Hall in the Hamptons, New York on August 23.
The movie explores the relationship between people and their pets through candid interviews with celebrity dog lovers, including actors Richard Belzer and Richard Gere, actress Glenn Close and fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi. The film also features one of the last big screen appearances by late actress Lynn Redgrave, whose pooch Viola has lived with Redgrave's daughter, Annabel, since the star's May death.
The documentary is directed and co-produced by playwright Mark St. Germain.
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos