Edie Falco to Host Premiere of 'My Dog: An Unconditional Love Story'
Actress Edie Falco is sharing the bond she has with her beloved pooch in a new film featuring a string of celebrity pet owners. The former "The Sopranos" star will host the premiere of "My Dog: An Unconditional Love Story" at the Guild Hall in the Hamptons, New York on August 23.
The movie explores the relationship between people and their pets through candid interviews with celebrity dog lovers, including actors Richard Belzer and Richard Gere, actress Glenn Close and fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi. The film also features one of the last big screen appearances by late actress Lynn Redgrave, whose pooch Viola has lived with Redgrave's daughter, Annabel, since the star's May death.
The documentary is directed and co-produced by playwright Mark St. Germain.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group