Edie Falco to Host Premiere of 'My Dog: An Unconditional Love Story'
Actress Edie Falco is sharing the bond she has with her beloved pooch in a new film featuring a string of celebrity pet owners. The former "The Sopranos" star will host the premiere of "My Dog: An Unconditional Love Story" at the Guild Hall in the Hamptons, New York on August 23.
The movie explores the relationship between people and their pets through candid interviews with celebrity dog lovers, including actors Richard Belzer and Richard Gere, actress Glenn Close and fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi. The film also features one of the last big screen appearances by late actress Lynn Redgrave, whose pooch Viola has lived with Redgrave's daughter, Annabel, since the star's May death.
The documentary is directed and co-produced by playwright Mark St. Germain.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation