Edie Falco to Host Premiere of 'My Dog: An Unconditional Love Story'
Actress Edie Falco is sharing the bond she has with her beloved pooch in a new film featuring a string of celebrity pet owners. The former "The Sopranos" star will host the premiere of "My Dog: An Unconditional Love Story" at the Guild Hall in the Hamptons, New York on August 23.
The movie explores the relationship between people and their pets through candid interviews with celebrity dog lovers, including actors Richard Belzer and Richard Gere, actress Glenn Close and fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi. The film also features one of the last big screen appearances by late actress Lynn Redgrave, whose pooch Viola has lived with Redgrave's daughter, Annabel, since the star's May death.
The documentary is directed and co-produced by playwright Mark St. Germain.
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper
- Lisa Rinna Cheers Playboy for Bringing Back Nudity by Posting Nude Selfie