Edie Falco to Host Premiere of 'My Dog: An Unconditional Love Story'
Actress Edie Falco is sharing the bond she has with her beloved pooch in a new film featuring a string of celebrity pet owners. The former "The Sopranos" star will host the premiere of "My Dog: An Unconditional Love Story" at the Guild Hall in the Hamptons, New York on August 23.
The movie explores the relationship between people and their pets through candid interviews with celebrity dog lovers, including actors Richard Belzer and Richard Gere, actress Glenn Close and fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi. The film also features one of the last big screen appearances by late actress Lynn Redgrave, whose pooch Viola has lived with Redgrave's daughter, Annabel, since the star's May death.
The documentary is directed and co-produced by playwright Mark St. Germain.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce