Reese Witherspoon Denies Marriage Plan
A representative for Reese Witherspoon has brushed off rumors the actress is ready to wed her agent boyfriend Jim Toth, dismissing the reports as false. The "Legally Blonde" star has been dating Toth for seven months and the couple was alleged to be attending pre-marital counselings to pave the way for a potential union.
But Witherspoon's spokesperson has dismissed the claims, telling People.com, "Not true. Period." The Oscar winner was previously married to actor Ryan Phillippe and the former couple has two children together - daughter Ava, 10, and son Deacon, six.
Reese Witherspoon was first romantically linked to Hollywood talent agent Jim Toth in early February, after splitting from Jake Gyllenhaal in late 2009. A month later, she confirmed her feelings for Toth with a public display of affection during a trip to Ojai, California. The couple enjoyed the outing ahead of Witherspoon's 34th birthday.
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago