Reese Witherspoon Denies Marriage Plan
A representative for Reese Witherspoon has brushed off rumors the actress is ready to wed her agent boyfriend Jim Toth, dismissing the reports as false. The "Legally Blonde" star has been dating Toth for seven months and the couple was alleged to be attending pre-marital counselings to pave the way for a potential union.
But Witherspoon's spokesperson has dismissed the claims, telling People.com, "Not true. Period." The Oscar winner was previously married to actor Ryan Phillippe and the former couple has two children together - daughter Ava, 10, and son Deacon, six.
Reese Witherspoon was first romantically linked to Hollywood talent agent Jim Toth in early February, after splitting from Jake Gyllenhaal in late 2009. A month later, she confirmed her feelings for Toth with a public display of affection during a trip to Ojai, California. The couple enjoyed the outing ahead of Witherspoon's 34th birthday.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie