Reese Witherspoon Denies Marriage Plan
A representative for Reese Witherspoon has brushed off rumors the actress is ready to wed her agent boyfriend Jim Toth, dismissing the reports as false. The "Legally Blonde" star has been dating Toth for seven months and the couple was alleged to be attending pre-marital counselings to pave the way for a potential union.
But Witherspoon's spokesperson has dismissed the claims, telling People.com, "Not true. Period." The Oscar winner was previously married to actor Ryan Phillippe and the former couple has two children together - daughter Ava, 10, and son Deacon, six.
Reese Witherspoon was first romantically linked to Hollywood talent agent Jim Toth in early February, after splitting from Jake Gyllenhaal in late 2009. A month later, she confirmed her feelings for Toth with a public display of affection during a trip to Ojai, California. The couple enjoyed the outing ahead of Witherspoon's 34th birthday.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent