Reese Witherspoon Denies Marriage Plan
A representative for Reese Witherspoon has brushed off rumors the actress is ready to wed her agent boyfriend Jim Toth, dismissing the reports as false. The "Legally Blonde" star has been dating Toth for seven months and the couple was alleged to be attending pre-marital counselings to pave the way for a potential union.
But Witherspoon's spokesperson has dismissed the claims, telling People.com, "Not true. Period." The Oscar winner was previously married to actor Ryan Phillippe and the former couple has two children together - daughter Ava, 10, and son Deacon, six.
Reese Witherspoon was first romantically linked to Hollywood talent agent Jim Toth in early February, after splitting from Jake Gyllenhaal in late 2009. A month later, she confirmed her feelings for Toth with a public display of affection during a trip to Ojai, California. The couple enjoyed the outing ahead of Witherspoon's 34th birthday.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now