Reese Witherspoon Denies Marriage Plan
A representative for Reese Witherspoon has brushed off rumors the actress is ready to wed her agent boyfriend Jim Toth, dismissing the reports as false. The "Legally Blonde" star has been dating Toth for seven months and the couple was alleged to be attending pre-marital counselings to pave the way for a potential union.
But Witherspoon's spokesperson has dismissed the claims, telling People.com, "Not true. Period." The Oscar winner was previously married to actor Ryan Phillippe and the former couple has two children together - daughter Ava, 10, and son Deacon, six.
Reese Witherspoon was first romantically linked to Hollywood talent agent Jim Toth in early February, after splitting from Jake Gyllenhaal in late 2009. A month later, she confirmed her feelings for Toth with a public display of affection during a trip to Ojai, California. The couple enjoyed the outing ahead of Witherspoon's 34th birthday.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video