Paris Hilton to File Counter-Suit Over Hair Extensions Contract
Paris Hilton's lawyers have vowed to "vigorously" fight a multi-million dollar lawsuit accusing the 29-year-old blonde socialite of breaching a hair extensions contract. The hotel heiress was sued by bosses at Hairtech International on Wednesday, August 11 for reneging on her contract with the brand by allegedly wearing extensions made by another manufacturer.
But the "Repo! The Genetic Opera" actress' attorneys insist the $35 million suit lacks merit and they're contemplating filing a counter-suit. A statement from Hilton's spokesperson Dawn Miller reads, "There is no merit whatsoever to any of these claims. We will pursue all of our defenses vigorously and any potential counter claims."
The "Stars Are Blind" singer was paid $3.5 million to endorse Hairtech's Dream Catchers range in 2007.
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song