Paris Hilton to File Counter-Suit Over Hair Extensions Contract
Paris Hilton's lawyers have vowed to "vigorously" fight a multi-million dollar lawsuit accusing the 29-year-old blonde socialite of breaching a hair extensions contract. The hotel heiress was sued by bosses at Hairtech International on Wednesday, August 11 for reneging on her contract with the brand by allegedly wearing extensions made by another manufacturer.
But the "Repo! The Genetic Opera" actress' attorneys insist the $35 million suit lacks merit and they're contemplating filing a counter-suit. A statement from Hilton's spokesperson Dawn Miller reads, "There is no merit whatsoever to any of these claims. We will pursue all of our defenses vigorously and any potential counter claims."
The "Stars Are Blind" singer was paid $3.5 million to endorse Hairtech's Dream Catchers range in 2007.
More Paris Hilton News
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics