Paris Hilton to File Counter-Suit Over Hair Extensions Contract
Paris Hilton's lawyers have vowed to "vigorously" fight a multi-million dollar lawsuit accusing the 29-year-old blonde socialite of breaching a hair extensions contract. The hotel heiress was sued by bosses at Hairtech International on Wednesday, August 11 for reneging on her contract with the brand by allegedly wearing extensions made by another manufacturer.
But the "Repo! The Genetic Opera" actress' attorneys insist the $35 million suit lacks merit and they're contemplating filing a counter-suit. A statement from Hilton's spokesperson Dawn Miller reads, "There is no merit whatsoever to any of these claims. We will pursue all of our defenses vigorously and any potential counter claims."
The "Stars Are Blind" singer was paid $3.5 million to endorse Hairtech's Dream Catchers range in 2007.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?