Paris Hilton to File Counter-Suit Over Hair Extensions Contract
Paris Hilton's lawyers have vowed to "vigorously" fight a multi-million dollar lawsuit accusing the 29-year-old blonde socialite of breaching a hair extensions contract. The hotel heiress was sued by bosses at Hairtech International on Wednesday, August 11 for reneging on her contract with the brand by allegedly wearing extensions made by another manufacturer.
But the "Repo! The Genetic Opera" actress' attorneys insist the $35 million suit lacks merit and they're contemplating filing a counter-suit. A statement from Hilton's spokesperson Dawn Miller reads, "There is no merit whatsoever to any of these claims. We will pursue all of our defenses vigorously and any potential counter claims."
The "Stars Are Blind" singer was paid $3.5 million to endorse Hairtech's Dream Catchers range in 2007.
More Paris Hilton News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding