Paris Hilton to File Counter-Suit Over Hair Extensions Contract
Paris Hilton's lawyers have vowed to "vigorously" fight a multi-million dollar lawsuit accusing the 29-year-old blonde socialite of breaching a hair extensions contract. The hotel heiress was sued by bosses at Hairtech International on Wednesday, August 11 for reneging on her contract with the brand by allegedly wearing extensions made by another manufacturer.
But the "Repo! The Genetic Opera" actress' attorneys insist the $35 million suit lacks merit and they're contemplating filing a counter-suit. A statement from Hilton's spokesperson Dawn Miller reads, "There is no merit whatsoever to any of these claims. We will pursue all of our defenses vigorously and any potential counter claims."
The "Stars Are Blind" singer was paid $3.5 million to endorse Hairtech's Dream Catchers range in 2007.
More Paris Hilton News
- Liv Tyler, Mark Gatiss and Peter Mullan Will Star on BBC's 'Gunpowder'
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo