Paris Hilton to File Counter-Suit Over Hair Extensions Contract
Paris Hilton's lawyers have vowed to "vigorously" fight a multi-million dollar lawsuit accusing the 29-year-old blonde socialite of breaching a hair extensions contract. The hotel heiress was sued by bosses at Hairtech International on Wednesday, August 11 for reneging on her contract with the brand by allegedly wearing extensions made by another manufacturer.
But the "Repo! The Genetic Opera" actress' attorneys insist the $35 million suit lacks merit and they're contemplating filing a counter-suit. A statement from Hilton's spokesperson Dawn Miller reads, "There is no merit whatsoever to any of these claims. We will pursue all of our defenses vigorously and any potential counter claims."
The "Stars Are Blind" singer was paid $3.5 million to endorse Hairtech's Dream Catchers range in 2007.
More Paris Hilton News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'