Paris Hilton to File Counter-Suit Over Hair Extensions Contract
Paris Hilton's lawyers have vowed to "vigorously" fight a multi-million dollar lawsuit accusing the 29-year-old blonde socialite of breaching a hair extensions contract. The hotel heiress was sued by bosses at Hairtech International on Wednesday, August 11 for reneging on her contract with the brand by allegedly wearing extensions made by another manufacturer.
But the "Repo! The Genetic Opera" actress' attorneys insist the $35 million suit lacks merit and they're contemplating filing a counter-suit. A statement from Hilton's spokesperson Dawn Miller reads, "There is no merit whatsoever to any of these claims. We will pursue all of our defenses vigorously and any potential counter claims."
The "Stars Are Blind" singer was paid $3.5 million to endorse Hairtech's Dream Catchers range in 2007.
More Paris Hilton News
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media