Paris Hilton to File Counter-Suit Over Hair Extensions Contract
Paris Hilton's lawyers have vowed to "vigorously" fight a multi-million dollar lawsuit accusing the 29-year-old blonde socialite of breaching a hair extensions contract. The hotel heiress was sued by bosses at Hairtech International on Wednesday, August 11 for reneging on her contract with the brand by allegedly wearing extensions made by another manufacturer.
But the "Repo! The Genetic Opera" actress' attorneys insist the $35 million suit lacks merit and they're contemplating filing a counter-suit. A statement from Hilton's spokesperson Dawn Miller reads, "There is no merit whatsoever to any of these claims. We will pursue all of our defenses vigorously and any potential counter claims."
The "Stars Are Blind" singer was paid $3.5 million to endorse Hairtech's Dream Catchers range in 2007.
More Paris Hilton News
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host