Paris Hilton to File Counter-Suit Over Hair Extensions Contract
Paris Hilton's lawyers have vowed to "vigorously" fight a multi-million dollar lawsuit accusing the 29-year-old blonde socialite of breaching a hair extensions contract. The hotel heiress was sued by bosses at Hairtech International on Wednesday, August 11 for reneging on her contract with the brand by allegedly wearing extensions made by another manufacturer.
But the "Repo! The Genetic Opera" actress' attorneys insist the $35 million suit lacks merit and they're contemplating filing a counter-suit. A statement from Hilton's spokesperson Dawn Miller reads, "There is no merit whatsoever to any of these claims. We will pursue all of our defenses vigorously and any potential counter claims."
The "Stars Are Blind" singer was paid $3.5 million to endorse Hairtech's Dream Catchers range in 2007.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes