Victoria Adams' Rep Shuts Down Pregnancy Rumor
Victoria Adams' representative has moved swiftly to shoot down fresh reports the singer-turned-fashion designer is pregnant with her fourth child. The former member of Spice Girls has three sons with her soccer stud husband David Beckham and the couple is repeatedly dogged by rumors it is adding to its brood.
This week, editors at Australian magazine Famous claimed Victoria was expecting another baby - but her spokesperson insists there is no truth to the claim, telling UsMagazine.com the story is "nonsense".
Victoria recently hinted she had no plans to expand her family by giving Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, seven, and five-year-old Cruz another sibling. She said, "Everybody keeps asking me (whether she'd have more kids), but three boys? That's a lot."
More Victoria Adams News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'