Victoria Adams' Rep Shuts Down Pregnancy Rumor
Victoria Adams' representative has moved swiftly to shoot down fresh reports the singer-turned-fashion designer is pregnant with her fourth child. The former member of Spice Girls has three sons with her soccer stud husband David Beckham and the couple is repeatedly dogged by rumors it is adding to its brood.
This week, editors at Australian magazine Famous claimed Victoria was expecting another baby - but her spokesperson insists there is no truth to the claim, telling UsMagazine.com the story is "nonsense".
Victoria recently hinted she had no plans to expand her family by giving Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, seven, and five-year-old Cruz another sibling. She said, "Everybody keeps asking me (whether she'd have more kids), but three boys? That's a lot."
More Victoria Adams News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up