Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Spend 10 Million Dollars for New Home
Hollywood actress Nicole Kidman and her country singer husband Keith Urban have expanded their real estate portfolio. The power couple has bought a $10 million (6.7 million pound sterling) home in New York City.
The stars, who travel between homes in Nashville, Tennessee and her native Australia, have purchased a three-bedroom, three-and-a-half bathroom penthouse in a luxury building in Manhattan's Chelsea district, reports the New York Post. The 3,248-square-foot home, which was listed for $12.5 million (8.3 million pound sterling), also boasts views of the Hudson River from two terraces, and a dramatic stairway.
And the couple can count on having celebrity pals close by - fashion designer Domenico Dolce of Dolce & Gabbana lives in the same building.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal