Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Spend 10 Million Dollars for New Home
Hollywood actress Nicole Kidman and her country singer husband Keith Urban have expanded their real estate portfolio. The power couple has bought a $10 million (6.7 million pound sterling) home in New York City.
The stars, who travel between homes in Nashville, Tennessee and her native Australia, have purchased a three-bedroom, three-and-a-half bathroom penthouse in a luxury building in Manhattan's Chelsea district, reports the New York Post. The 3,248-square-foot home, which was listed for $12.5 million (8.3 million pound sterling), also boasts views of the Hudson River from two terraces, and a dramatic stairway.
And the couple can count on having celebrity pals close by - fashion designer Domenico Dolce of Dolce & Gabbana lives in the same building.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale