Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Spend 10 Million Dollars for New Home
Hollywood actress Nicole Kidman and her country singer husband Keith Urban have expanded their real estate portfolio. The power couple has bought a $10 million (6.7 million pound sterling) home in New York City.
The stars, who travel between homes in Nashville, Tennessee and her native Australia, have purchased a three-bedroom, three-and-a-half bathroom penthouse in a luxury building in Manhattan's Chelsea district, reports the New York Post. The 3,248-square-foot home, which was listed for $12.5 million (8.3 million pound sterling), also boasts views of the Hudson River from two terraces, and a dramatic stairway.
And the couple can count on having celebrity pals close by - fashion designer Domenico Dolce of Dolce & Gabbana lives in the same building.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie