Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Spend 10 Million Dollars for New Home
Hollywood actress Nicole Kidman and her country singer husband Keith Urban have expanded their real estate portfolio. The power couple has bought a $10 million (6.7 million pound sterling) home in New York City.
The stars, who travel between homes in Nashville, Tennessee and her native Australia, have purchased a three-bedroom, three-and-a-half bathroom penthouse in a luxury building in Manhattan's Chelsea district, reports the New York Post. The 3,248-square-foot home, which was listed for $12.5 million (8.3 million pound sterling), also boasts views of the Hudson River from two terraces, and a dramatic stairway.
And the couple can count on having celebrity pals close by - fashion designer Domenico Dolce of Dolce & Gabbana lives in the same building.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?