Mom to Open Up About Lindsay Lohan's Jail Stint on 'Today Show'
Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina is set to tell all about her daughter's recent jail stint and current rehab stay in a U.S. TV interview on Friday, August 13. The "Mean Girls" star was sentenced to 90 days behind bars earlier this year after she was found to have violated the terms of her probation stemming from a 2007 DUI arrest.
She served just 13 days behind bars at the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, California and was transported to a rehabilitation clinic as part of a court-ordered 90-day treatment program. Lohan's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, revealed the troubled star is "doing very well" at the center, where she is believed to be undergoing treatment for her reliance on prescription drugs.
Now Dina Lohan, who flew from Los Angeles to New York on Wednesday, August 11, is expected to reveal all about how the 24 year old is coping with her legal issues in a special interview with "Today Show" reporter Matt Lauer. The talk is expected to air on Friday morning.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered