Mom to Open Up About Lindsay Lohan's Jail Stint on 'Today Show'
Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina is set to tell all about her daughter's recent jail stint and current rehab stay in a U.S. TV interview on Friday, August 13. The "Mean Girls" star was sentenced to 90 days behind bars earlier this year after she was found to have violated the terms of her probation stemming from a 2007 DUI arrest.
She served just 13 days behind bars at the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, California and was transported to a rehabilitation clinic as part of a court-ordered 90-day treatment program. Lohan's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, revealed the troubled star is "doing very well" at the center, where she is believed to be undergoing treatment for her reliance on prescription drugs.
Now Dina Lohan, who flew from Los Angeles to New York on Wednesday, August 11, is expected to reveal all about how the 24 year old is coping with her legal issues in a special interview with "Today Show" reporter Matt Lauer. The talk is expected to air on Friday morning.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video