Mom to Open Up About Lindsay Lohan's Jail Stint on 'Today Show'
Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina is set to tell all about her daughter's recent jail stint and current rehab stay in a U.S. TV interview on Friday, August 13. The "Mean Girls" star was sentenced to 90 days behind bars earlier this year after she was found to have violated the terms of her probation stemming from a 2007 DUI arrest.
She served just 13 days behind bars at the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, California and was transported to a rehabilitation clinic as part of a court-ordered 90-day treatment program. Lohan's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, revealed the troubled star is "doing very well" at the center, where she is believed to be undergoing treatment for her reliance on prescription drugs.
Now Dina Lohan, who flew from Los Angeles to New York on Wednesday, August 11, is expected to reveal all about how the 24 year old is coping with her legal issues in a special interview with "Today Show" reporter Matt Lauer. The talk is expected to air on Friday morning.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise