Taylor Swift Inducted to Bowling Hall of Fame, Beating Justin Bieber
Country star Taylor Swift has added a bizarre accolade to her growing list of achievements - she's been inducted into a bowling Hall of Fame. The 20-year-old singer was picked over nine other stars including Justin Bieber and Kingpin funnyman Bill Murray to enter into the International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame.
Swift has been photographed bowling with her celebrity friends, including "Glee" actor Cory Monteith, while Bieber filmed his breakthrough music video, "Baby", in a bowling alley. A photo of Swift and a plaque in her honor will be displayed at the museum in Texas later this summer.
According to the Bowling Proprietors' Association of America, more than 1.3 million votes were cast online for the induction process. Kim Kardashian, Jimmy Fallon and Jeff Bridges are also among those pushed aside by Taylor Swift.
More Taylor Swift News
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'It' Teaser and Poster Are Released Ahead of Official Teaser Trailer
- Zayn Malik Dyes His Hair Green. See His Wild Makeover
- Taylor Swift Laughs Off Rumors of Her Missing. Find Out Where She's Been
- 'American Horror Story' 7th Installment Casts Billy Eichner
- T.I. 'Begged' Tiny to Sleep Together Again Amid Reports They Reconcile
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian