Taylor Swift Inducted to Bowling Hall of Fame, Beating Justin Bieber
Country star Taylor Swift has added a bizarre accolade to her growing list of achievements - she's been inducted into a bowling Hall of Fame. The 20-year-old singer was picked over nine other stars including Justin Bieber and Kingpin funnyman Bill Murray to enter into the International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame.
Swift has been photographed bowling with her celebrity friends, including "Glee" actor Cory Monteith, while Bieber filmed his breakthrough music video, "Baby", in a bowling alley. A photo of Swift and a plaque in her honor will be displayed at the museum in Texas later this summer.
According to the Bowling Proprietors' Association of America, more than 1.3 million votes were cast online for the induction process. Kim Kardashian, Jimmy Fallon and Jeff Bridges are also among those pushed aside by Taylor Swift.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!