Taylor Swift Inducted to Bowling Hall of Fame, Beating Justin Bieber
Country star Taylor Swift has added a bizarre accolade to her growing list of achievements - she's been inducted into a bowling Hall of Fame. The 20-year-old singer was picked over nine other stars including Justin Bieber and Kingpin funnyman Bill Murray to enter into the International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame.
Swift has been photographed bowling with her celebrity friends, including "Glee" actor Cory Monteith, while Bieber filmed his breakthrough music video, "Baby", in a bowling alley. A photo of Swift and a plaque in her honor will be displayed at the museum in Texas later this summer.
According to the Bowling Proprietors' Association of America, more than 1.3 million votes were cast online for the induction process. Kim Kardashian, Jimmy Fallon and Jeff Bridges are also among those pushed aside by Taylor Swift.
More Taylor Swift News
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2