Taylor Swift Inducted to Bowling Hall of Fame, Beating Justin Bieber
Country star Taylor Swift has added a bizarre accolade to her growing list of achievements - she's been inducted into a bowling Hall of Fame. The 20-year-old singer was picked over nine other stars including Justin Bieber and Kingpin funnyman Bill Murray to enter into the International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame.
Swift has been photographed bowling with her celebrity friends, including "Glee" actor Cory Monteith, while Bieber filmed his breakthrough music video, "Baby", in a bowling alley. A photo of Swift and a plaque in her honor will be displayed at the museum in Texas later this summer.
According to the Bowling Proprietors' Association of America, more than 1.3 million votes were cast online for the induction process. Kim Kardashian, Jimmy Fallon and Jeff Bridges are also among those pushed aside by Taylor Swift.
More Taylor Swift News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones