Taylor Swift Inducted to Bowling Hall of Fame, Beating Justin Bieber
Country star Taylor Swift has added a bizarre accolade to her growing list of achievements - she's been inducted into a bowling Hall of Fame. The 20-year-old singer was picked over nine other stars including Justin Bieber and Kingpin funnyman Bill Murray to enter into the International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame.
Swift has been photographed bowling with her celebrity friends, including "Glee" actor Cory Monteith, while Bieber filmed his breakthrough music video, "Baby", in a bowling alley. A photo of Swift and a plaque in her honor will be displayed at the museum in Texas later this summer.
According to the Bowling Proprietors' Association of America, more than 1.3 million votes were cast online for the induction process. Kim Kardashian, Jimmy Fallon and Jeff Bridges are also among those pushed aside by Taylor Swift.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7