Kanye West Explains Why He Rejoins Twitter
Kanye West turned to Twitter.com to connect with his fans after tiring of reporters misinterpreting his jokes in print and online interviews. The "Stronger" rapper began tweeting last month and he is rapidly building up his army of followers, with almost 600,000 devotees reading his every update within two weeks of joining the social networking site.
And West admits he logged on to post his own comments because he was sick of having his words twisted in the press. In an interview with New York radio DJ Angie Martinez, he says, "I got to the point where I didn't even wanna do interviews anymore because I would have the interview and we'd be laughing, me and the reporter, and that's funny, and then you read it and they completely just demolished all of my jokes, they just set 'em up wrong."
"I couldn't communicate and now I can communicate just in a sound bite and give people a glimpse of everything, it's good."
More Kanye West News
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased