Kanye West Explains Why He Rejoins Twitter
Kanye West turned to Twitter.com to connect with his fans after tiring of reporters misinterpreting his jokes in print and online interviews. The "Stronger" rapper began tweeting last month and he is rapidly building up his army of followers, with almost 600,000 devotees reading his every update within two weeks of joining the social networking site.
And West admits he logged on to post his own comments because he was sick of having his words twisted in the press. In an interview with New York radio DJ Angie Martinez, he says, "I got to the point where I didn't even wanna do interviews anymore because I would have the interview and we'd be laughing, me and the reporter, and that's funny, and then you read it and they completely just demolished all of my jokes, they just set 'em up wrong."
"I couldn't communicate and now I can communicate just in a sound bite and give people a glimpse of everything, it's good."
More Kanye West News
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'