Kanye West Explains Why He Rejoins Twitter
Kanye West turned to Twitter.com to connect with his fans after tiring of reporters misinterpreting his jokes in print and online interviews. The "Stronger" rapper began tweeting last month and he is rapidly building up his army of followers, with almost 600,000 devotees reading his every update within two weeks of joining the social networking site.
And West admits he logged on to post his own comments because he was sick of having his words twisted in the press. In an interview with New York radio DJ Angie Martinez, he says, "I got to the point where I didn't even wanna do interviews anymore because I would have the interview and we'd be laughing, me and the reporter, and that's funny, and then you read it and they completely just demolished all of my jokes, they just set 'em up wrong."
"I couldn't communicate and now I can communicate just in a sound bite and give people a glimpse of everything, it's good."
More Kanye West News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch