Charlotte Church Nervous About Her Music Comeback
Charlotte Church is feeling the nerves ahead of her pop comeback, insisting she's "scared" to pick up the mic again after taking time out of the spotlight to start a family. The Welsh singer is preparing to release "Back to Scratch" in November, marking her first album in five years.
And she admits she fears her fans' reaction after spending the last few years raising her children, Ruby, two, and one-year-old son Dexter. She says, "The decision to come back to work after I had babies and stuff, I was a bit scared - but music and singing is what I do and I don't think I'll ever lose my passion for it at all."
"I'm a little bit nervous that it's not too far away from what I used to do. My classical voice is still there. But now we're just trying to focus on creating a sound and I hope it will be a sound that everybody enjoys."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked