Charlotte Church Nervous About Her Music Comeback
Charlotte Church is feeling the nerves ahead of her pop comeback, insisting she's "scared" to pick up the mic again after taking time out of the spotlight to start a family. The Welsh singer is preparing to release "Back to Scratch" in November, marking her first album in five years.
And she admits she fears her fans' reaction after spending the last few years raising her children, Ruby, two, and one-year-old son Dexter. She says, "The decision to come back to work after I had babies and stuff, I was a bit scared - but music and singing is what I do and I don't think I'll ever lose my passion for it at all."
"I'm a little bit nervous that it's not too far away from what I used to do. My classical voice is still there. But now we're just trying to focus on creating a sound and I hope it will be a sound that everybody enjoys."
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'