Charlotte Church Nervous About Her Music Comeback
Charlotte Church is feeling the nerves ahead of her pop comeback, insisting she's "scared" to pick up the mic again after taking time out of the spotlight to start a family. The Welsh singer is preparing to release "Back to Scratch" in November, marking her first album in five years.
And she admits she fears her fans' reaction after spending the last few years raising her children, Ruby, two, and one-year-old son Dexter. She says, "The decision to come back to work after I had babies and stuff, I was a bit scared - but music and singing is what I do and I don't think I'll ever lose my passion for it at all."
"I'm a little bit nervous that it's not too far away from what I used to do. My classical voice is still there. But now we're just trying to focus on creating a sound and I hope it will be a sound that everybody enjoys."
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only