Charlotte Church Nervous About Her Music Comeback
Charlotte Church is feeling the nerves ahead of her pop comeback, insisting she's "scared" to pick up the mic again after taking time out of the spotlight to start a family. The Welsh singer is preparing to release "Back to Scratch" in November, marking her first album in five years.
And she admits she fears her fans' reaction after spending the last few years raising her children, Ruby, two, and one-year-old son Dexter. She says, "The decision to come back to work after I had babies and stuff, I was a bit scared - but music and singing is what I do and I don't think I'll ever lose my passion for it at all."
"I'm a little bit nervous that it's not too far away from what I used to do. My classical voice is still there. But now we're just trying to focus on creating a sound and I hope it will be a sound that everybody enjoys."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'