Charlotte Church Nervous About Her Music Comeback
Charlotte Church is feeling the nerves ahead of her pop comeback, insisting she's "scared" to pick up the mic again after taking time out of the spotlight to start a family. The Welsh singer is preparing to release "Back to Scratch" in November, marking her first album in five years.
And she admits she fears her fans' reaction after spending the last few years raising her children, Ruby, two, and one-year-old son Dexter. She says, "The decision to come back to work after I had babies and stuff, I was a bit scared - but music and singing is what I do and I don't think I'll ever lose my passion for it at all."
"I'm a little bit nervous that it's not too far away from what I used to do. My classical voice is still there. But now we're just trying to focus on creating a sound and I hope it will be a sound that everybody enjoys."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival