Owen Wilson Dating His 'Midnight in Paris' Co-Star Rachel McAdams
Owen Wilson has found love with another Hollywood actress - he's charmed Rachel McAdams on the set of their new movie, according to a new report. The stars are said to have become inseparable while filming Woody Allen's latest project, "Midnight in Paris", in the romantic French capital, sparking speculation of a new romance.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "After one scene at a flea market in Saint-Ouen outside Paris, Owen was playing with her hair and being really affectionate. Even for a pair of luvvies, it was very flirtatious. The gossip on set is that they are an item off screen."
Wilson has previously dated "Almost Famous" star Kate Hudson, while McAdams was engaged to actor Ryan Gosling.
A romantic comedy about a family traveling to the French capital for business, "Midnight in Paris" is set for 2011 release.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!