Owen Wilson Dating His 'Midnight in Paris' Co-Star Rachel McAdams
Owen Wilson has found love with another Hollywood actress - he's charmed Rachel McAdams on the set of their new movie, according to a new report. The stars are said to have become inseparable while filming Woody Allen's latest project, "Midnight in Paris", in the romantic French capital, sparking speculation of a new romance.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "After one scene at a flea market in Saint-Ouen outside Paris, Owen was playing with her hair and being really affectionate. Even for a pair of luvvies, it was very flirtatious. The gossip on set is that they are an item off screen."
Wilson has previously dated "Almost Famous" star Kate Hudson, while McAdams was engaged to actor Ryan Gosling.
A romantic comedy about a family traveling to the French capital for business, "Midnight in Paris" is set for 2011 release.
More Owen Wilson News
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala