Owen Wilson Dating His 'Midnight in Paris' Co-Star Rachel McAdams
Owen Wilson has found love with another Hollywood actress - he's charmed Rachel McAdams on the set of their new movie, according to a new report. The stars are said to have become inseparable while filming Woody Allen's latest project, "Midnight in Paris", in the romantic French capital, sparking speculation of a new romance.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "After one scene at a flea market in Saint-Ouen outside Paris, Owen was playing with her hair and being really affectionate. Even for a pair of luvvies, it was very flirtatious. The gossip on set is that they are an item off screen."
Wilson has previously dated "Almost Famous" star Kate Hudson, while McAdams was engaged to actor Ryan Gosling.
A romantic comedy about a family traveling to the French capital for business, "Midnight in Paris" is set for 2011 release.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory