Owen Wilson Dating His 'Midnight in Paris' Co-Star Rachel McAdams
Owen Wilson has found love with another Hollywood actress - he's charmed Rachel McAdams on the set of their new movie, according to a new report. The stars are said to have become inseparable while filming Woody Allen's latest project, "Midnight in Paris", in the romantic French capital, sparking speculation of a new romance.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "After one scene at a flea market in Saint-Ouen outside Paris, Owen was playing with her hair and being really affectionate. Even for a pair of luvvies, it was very flirtatious. The gossip on set is that they are an item off screen."
Wilson has previously dated "Almost Famous" star Kate Hudson, while McAdams was engaged to actor Ryan Gosling.
A romantic comedy about a family traveling to the French capital for business, "Midnight in Paris" is set for 2011 release.
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift