Owen Wilson Dating His 'Midnight in Paris' Co-Star Rachel McAdams
Owen Wilson has found love with another Hollywood actress - he's charmed Rachel McAdams on the set of their new movie, according to a new report. The stars are said to have become inseparable while filming Woody Allen's latest project, "Midnight in Paris", in the romantic French capital, sparking speculation of a new romance.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "After one scene at a flea market in Saint-Ouen outside Paris, Owen was playing with her hair and being really affectionate. Even for a pair of luvvies, it was very flirtatious. The gossip on set is that they are an item off screen."
Wilson has previously dated "Almost Famous" star Kate Hudson, while McAdams was engaged to actor Ryan Gosling.
A romantic comedy about a family traveling to the French capital for business, "Midnight in Paris" is set for 2011 release.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist