Jessica Alba Gets Speeding Ticket
Actress Jessica Alba was stopped by police on Wednesday, August 11 after allegedly speeding while driving through Los Angeles. The Sin City star's luxury Yukon sports utility vehicle was pulled over in Beverly Hills by a Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) officer on suspicion of the motoring offense.
Alba remained cooperative as she was quizzed and reportedly told the official she was driving quickly to avoid nearby paparazzi. TMZ.com reports that she was let off with a warning for the alleged violation.
Jessica Alba met her husband Cash Warren in 2004 during the making of "Fantastic Four". They dated for four years before tying the knot and welcoming daughter Honor Marie. "Right after I met [Cash], I called my best friend and was like, 'I met this guy and I feel like I've known him forever and I'm gonna know him for the rest of my life'," she said.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo