Jessica Alba Gets Speeding Ticket
Actress Jessica Alba was stopped by police on Wednesday, August 11 after allegedly speeding while driving through Los Angeles. The Sin City star's luxury Yukon sports utility vehicle was pulled over in Beverly Hills by a Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) officer on suspicion of the motoring offense.
Alba remained cooperative as she was quizzed and reportedly told the official she was driving quickly to avoid nearby paparazzi. TMZ.com reports that she was let off with a warning for the alleged violation.
Jessica Alba met her husband Cash Warren in 2004 during the making of "Fantastic Four". They dated for four years before tying the knot and welcoming daughter Honor Marie. "Right after I met [Cash], I called my best friend and was like, 'I met this guy and I feel like I've known him forever and I'm gonna know him for the rest of my life'," she said.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed