Jessica Alba Gets Speeding Ticket
Actress Jessica Alba was stopped by police on Wednesday, August 11 after allegedly speeding while driving through Los Angeles. The Sin City star's luxury Yukon sports utility vehicle was pulled over in Beverly Hills by a Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) officer on suspicion of the motoring offense.
Alba remained cooperative as she was quizzed and reportedly told the official she was driving quickly to avoid nearby paparazzi. TMZ.com reports that she was let off with a warning for the alleged violation.
Jessica Alba met her husband Cash Warren in 2004 during the making of "Fantastic Four". They dated for four years before tying the knot and welcoming daughter Honor Marie. "Right after I met [Cash], I called my best friend and was like, 'I met this guy and I feel like I've known him forever and I'm gonna know him for the rest of my life'," she said.
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'