Jessica Alba Gets Speeding Ticket
Actress Jessica Alba was stopped by police on Wednesday, August 11 after allegedly speeding while driving through Los Angeles. The Sin City star's luxury Yukon sports utility vehicle was pulled over in Beverly Hills by a Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) officer on suspicion of the motoring offense.
Alba remained cooperative as she was quizzed and reportedly told the official she was driving quickly to avoid nearby paparazzi. TMZ.com reports that she was let off with a warning for the alleged violation.
Jessica Alba met her husband Cash Warren in 2004 during the making of "Fantastic Four". They dated for four years before tying the knot and welcoming daughter Honor Marie. "Right after I met [Cash], I called my best friend and was like, 'I met this guy and I feel like I've known him forever and I'm gonna know him for the rest of my life'," she said.
More Jessica Alba News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?