Jessica Alba Gets Speeding Ticket
Actress Jessica Alba was stopped by police on Wednesday, August 11 after allegedly speeding while driving through Los Angeles. The Sin City star's luxury Yukon sports utility vehicle was pulled over in Beverly Hills by a Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) officer on suspicion of the motoring offense.
Alba remained cooperative as she was quizzed and reportedly told the official she was driving quickly to avoid nearby paparazzi. TMZ.com reports that she was let off with a warning for the alleged violation.
Jessica Alba met her husband Cash Warren in 2004 during the making of "Fantastic Four". They dated for four years before tying the knot and welcoming daughter Honor Marie. "Right after I met [Cash], I called my best friend and was like, 'I met this guy and I feel like I've known him forever and I'm gonna know him for the rest of my life'," she said.
More Jessica Alba News
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years