British Prime Minister Gets Surprise Visit From Whoopi Goldberg
Whoopi Goldberg gave Britain's Prime Minister a surprise on Wednesday, August 11 after unexpectedly showing up at his home for a morning visit. The actress is currently in London to perform in a stage version of her 1992 comedy "Sister Act" and, after making her West End debut on Tuesday, August 10, she spent the following day taking in the capital's sights.
Goldberg then gave U.K. leader David Cameron a shock after showing up at his residence at 10 Downing Street to chat about politics. Cameron obliged and even took the star on a tour, showing her a portrait of one of her favorite political figures, former British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli.
Goldberg tells Sky News, "This is something you dream about when you see it and you hear about 10 Downing. But to go in was quite spectacular. I said, 'Is there anything of Disraeli here?' and he (Cameron) was like, 'Come on!' So I got a tour. It was really great, really nice."
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split