British Prime Minister Gets Surprise Visit From Whoopi Goldberg
Whoopi Goldberg gave Britain's Prime Minister a surprise on Wednesday, August 11 after unexpectedly showing up at his home for a morning visit. The actress is currently in London to perform in a stage version of her 1992 comedy "Sister Act" and, after making her West End debut on Tuesday, August 10, she spent the following day taking in the capital's sights.
Goldberg then gave U.K. leader David Cameron a shock after showing up at his residence at 10 Downing Street to chat about politics. Cameron obliged and even took the star on a tour, showing her a portrait of one of her favorite political figures, former British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli.
Goldberg tells Sky News, "This is something you dream about when you see it and you hear about 10 Downing. But to go in was quite spectacular. I said, 'Is there anything of Disraeli here?' and he (Cameron) was like, 'Come on!' So I got a tour. It was really great, really nice."
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt