Sophia Loren to Become Grandmother Again
Screen siren Sophia Loren is set to be a grandmother for the third time - her actress daughter-in-law Sasha Alexander is pregnant. "Rizzoli & Isles" star Alexander and her writer/director husband Edoardo Ponti - the son of Italian actress Loren - are expecting their second child, a spokesperson confirms.
A rep for Alexander tells People.com, "The whole family is incredibly excited." The new addition will join the couple's daughter Lucia Sofia, four. Loren has one other grandchild, three-year-old Vittorio, born to her son Carlo Ponti Jr.
Alexander plays the lead character Dr. Maura Isles on the new TNT show. There is still no word of how her pregnancy will affect the storyline. The character is socially awkward and has trouble with men due to her brutal honesty and habit of revealing all their medical conditions.
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer