Sophia Loren to Become Grandmother Again
Screen siren Sophia Loren is set to be a grandmother for the third time - her actress daughter-in-law Sasha Alexander is pregnant. "Rizzoli & Isles" star Alexander and her writer/director husband Edoardo Ponti - the son of Italian actress Loren - are expecting their second child, a spokesperson confirms.
A rep for Alexander tells People.com, "The whole family is incredibly excited." The new addition will join the couple's daughter Lucia Sofia, four. Loren has one other grandchild, three-year-old Vittorio, born to her son Carlo Ponti Jr.
Alexander plays the lead character Dr. Maura Isles on the new TNT show. There is still no word of how her pregnancy will affect the storyline. The character is socially awkward and has trouble with men due to her brutal honesty and habit of revealing all their medical conditions.
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!