Sophia Loren to Become Grandmother Again
Screen siren Sophia Loren is set to be a grandmother for the third time - her actress daughter-in-law Sasha Alexander is pregnant. "Rizzoli & Isles" star Alexander and her writer/director husband Edoardo Ponti - the son of Italian actress Loren - are expecting their second child, a spokesperson confirms.
A rep for Alexander tells People.com, "The whole family is incredibly excited." The new addition will join the couple's daughter Lucia Sofia, four. Loren has one other grandchild, three-year-old Vittorio, born to her son Carlo Ponti Jr.
Alexander plays the lead character Dr. Maura Isles on the new TNT show. There is still no word of how her pregnancy will affect the storyline. The character is socially awkward and has trouble with men due to her brutal honesty and habit of revealing all their medical conditions.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie