Sophia Loren to Become Grandmother Again
Screen siren Sophia Loren is set to be a grandmother for the third time - her actress daughter-in-law Sasha Alexander is pregnant. "Rizzoli & Isles" star Alexander and her writer/director husband Edoardo Ponti - the son of Italian actress Loren - are expecting their second child, a spokesperson confirms.
A rep for Alexander tells People.com, "The whole family is incredibly excited." The new addition will join the couple's daughter Lucia Sofia, four. Loren has one other grandchild, three-year-old Vittorio, born to her son Carlo Ponti Jr.
Alexander plays the lead character Dr. Maura Isles on the new TNT show. There is still no word of how her pregnancy will affect the storyline. The character is socially awkward and has trouble with men due to her brutal honesty and habit of revealing all their medical conditions.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding