Kevin McHale and Jenna Ushkowitz Are Not Dating
Actor Kevin McHale has brushed off rumors he's romancing "Glee" co-star Jenna Ushkowitz - insisting they are just "good friends". The stars, who play love interests on the hit U.S. TV musical, sparked rumors of a real-life romance in June when they were spotted cosying up together during a beach vacation in Monaco after attending the Monte-Carlo Television Festival together.
Reports claimed the TV couple soaked up the sun and embraced each other in the sea. And while Ushkowitz has been coy about the romance rumors, claiming the pair are "extremely, extremely close", McHale insists their relationship is completely platonic. He tells America's Us Weekly magazine, "We're just good friends!"
McHale and Ushkowitz are not the only "Glee" stars hit with on-set love rumors. Lea Michele and Matthew Morrison were forced to debunk the story of any romantic relationship between them earlier this year.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed