Kevin McHale and Jenna Ushkowitz Are Not Dating
Actor Kevin McHale has brushed off rumors he's romancing "Glee" co-star Jenna Ushkowitz - insisting they are just "good friends". The stars, who play love interests on the hit U.S. TV musical, sparked rumors of a real-life romance in June when they were spotted cosying up together during a beach vacation in Monaco after attending the Monte-Carlo Television Festival together.
Reports claimed the TV couple soaked up the sun and embraced each other in the sea. And while Ushkowitz has been coy about the romance rumors, claiming the pair are "extremely, extremely close", McHale insists their relationship is completely platonic. He tells America's Us Weekly magazine, "We're just good friends!"
McHale and Ushkowitz are not the only "Glee" stars hit with on-set love rumors. Lea Michele and Matthew Morrison were forced to debunk the story of any romantic relationship between them earlier this year.
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech