Kevin McHale and Jenna Ushkowitz Are Not Dating
Actor Kevin McHale has brushed off rumors he's romancing "Glee" co-star Jenna Ushkowitz - insisting they are just "good friends". The stars, who play love interests on the hit U.S. TV musical, sparked rumors of a real-life romance in June when they were spotted cosying up together during a beach vacation in Monaco after attending the Monte-Carlo Television Festival together.
Reports claimed the TV couple soaked up the sun and embraced each other in the sea. And while Ushkowitz has been coy about the romance rumors, claiming the pair are "extremely, extremely close", McHale insists their relationship is completely platonic. He tells America's Us Weekly magazine, "We're just good friends!"
McHale and Ushkowitz are not the only "Glee" stars hit with on-set love rumors. Lea Michele and Matthew Morrison were forced to debunk the story of any romantic relationship between them earlier this year.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist