Kevin McHale and Jenna Ushkowitz Are Not Dating
Actor Kevin McHale has brushed off rumors he's romancing "Glee" co-star Jenna Ushkowitz - insisting they are just "good friends". The stars, who play love interests on the hit U.S. TV musical, sparked rumors of a real-life romance in June when they were spotted cosying up together during a beach vacation in Monaco after attending the Monte-Carlo Television Festival together.
Reports claimed the TV couple soaked up the sun and embraced each other in the sea. And while Ushkowitz has been coy about the romance rumors, claiming the pair are "extremely, extremely close", McHale insists their relationship is completely platonic. He tells America's Us Weekly magazine, "We're just good friends!"
McHale and Ushkowitz are not the only "Glee" stars hit with on-set love rumors. Lea Michele and Matthew Morrison were forced to debunk the story of any romantic relationship between them earlier this year.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour