Kevin McHale and Jenna Ushkowitz Are Not Dating
Actor Kevin McHale has brushed off rumors he's romancing "Glee" co-star Jenna Ushkowitz - insisting they are just "good friends". The stars, who play love interests on the hit U.S. TV musical, sparked rumors of a real-life romance in June when they were spotted cosying up together during a beach vacation in Monaco after attending the Monte-Carlo Television Festival together.
Reports claimed the TV couple soaked up the sun and embraced each other in the sea. And while Ushkowitz has been coy about the romance rumors, claiming the pair are "extremely, extremely close", McHale insists their relationship is completely platonic. He tells America's Us Weekly magazine, "We're just good friends!"
McHale and Ushkowitz are not the only "Glee" stars hit with on-set love rumors. Lea Michele and Matthew Morrison were forced to debunk the story of any romantic relationship between them earlier this year.
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!