Josh Kelley Successfully Convinces Katherine Heigl to Move to Nashville
Singer Josh Kelley has convinced his actress wife Katherine Heigl to move to Nashville, Tennessee for the sake of his budding country music career. The former "Grey's Anatomy" star has already quit Los Angeles and settled with Kelley and their adopted daughter Naleigh in remote Utah.
Heigl recently admitted she was contemplating a move to the country music capital after Kelley landed a record deal with Universal Music Nashville in November 2009, saying she was "reevaluating" their living situation. And Kelley reveals his pleas to pack up and move the family again have been a success.
He tells America's Us Weekly magazine, "We don't live in Los Angeles anymore. We live in Utah, in the mountains. Katie rides horses, and I do a lot of fishing... We're house-hunting in Nashville." But the couple won't be completely settled in the new city. Kelley explains, "We'll probably split our time."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen