Josh Kelley Successfully Convinces Katherine Heigl to Move to Nashville
Singer Josh Kelley has convinced his actress wife Katherine Heigl to move to Nashville, Tennessee for the sake of his budding country music career. The former "Grey's Anatomy" star has already quit Los Angeles and settled with Kelley and their adopted daughter Naleigh in remote Utah.
Heigl recently admitted she was contemplating a move to the country music capital after Kelley landed a record deal with Universal Music Nashville in November 2009, saying she was "reevaluating" their living situation. And Kelley reveals his pleas to pack up and move the family again have been a success.
He tells America's Us Weekly magazine, "We don't live in Los Angeles anymore. We live in Utah, in the mountains. Katie rides horses, and I do a lot of fishing... We're house-hunting in Nashville." But the couple won't be completely settled in the new city. Kelley explains, "We'll probably split our time."
More Katherine Heigl News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!