Josh Kelley Successfully Convinces Katherine Heigl to Move to Nashville
Singer Josh Kelley has convinced his actress wife Katherine Heigl to move to Nashville, Tennessee for the sake of his budding country music career. The former "Grey's Anatomy" star has already quit Los Angeles and settled with Kelley and their adopted daughter Naleigh in remote Utah.
Heigl recently admitted she was contemplating a move to the country music capital after Kelley landed a record deal with Universal Music Nashville in November 2009, saying she was "reevaluating" their living situation. And Kelley reveals his pleas to pack up and move the family again have been a success.
He tells America's Us Weekly magazine, "We don't live in Los Angeles anymore. We live in Utah, in the mountains. Katie rides horses, and I do a lot of fishing... We're house-hunting in Nashville." But the couple won't be completely settled in the new city. Kelley explains, "We'll probably split our time."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour