Josh Kelley Successfully Convinces Katherine Heigl to Move to Nashville
Singer Josh Kelley has convinced his actress wife Katherine Heigl to move to Nashville, Tennessee for the sake of his budding country music career. The former "Grey's Anatomy" star has already quit Los Angeles and settled with Kelley and their adopted daughter Naleigh in remote Utah.
Heigl recently admitted she was contemplating a move to the country music capital after Kelley landed a record deal with Universal Music Nashville in November 2009, saying she was "reevaluating" their living situation. And Kelley reveals his pleas to pack up and move the family again have been a success.
He tells America's Us Weekly magazine, "We don't live in Los Angeles anymore. We live in Utah, in the mountains. Katie rides horses, and I do a lot of fishing... We're house-hunting in Nashville." But the couple won't be completely settled in the new city. Kelley explains, "We'll probably split our time."
More Katherine Heigl News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed