Nelly Tapped as DJ for Local Radio
Rapper Nelly is taking over the airwaves in his native St. Louis, Missouri - he's landed a job as a DJ of own radio show. The "Hot in Herre" hitmaker has joined the line-up at Hot 104.1 FM as a temporary replacement for afternoon presenter Staci Static, who is on maternity leave.
Program director Mickey Johnson reveals Nelly will play music and interview fellow stars for the station's 3-7 P.M. slot for the next month.
Before adding radio DJ to his resume, Nelly has tried to do acting. He starred in 2001 "Snipes" and 2005 "The Longest Yard" starring Adam Sandler and Chris Rock. Though he stated that he is reluctant to continue his acting career, the musician later appeared in episodes of TV series "CSI: NY".
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016