Nelly Tapped as DJ for Local Radio
Rapper Nelly is taking over the airwaves in his native St. Louis, Missouri - he's landed a job as a DJ of own radio show. The "Hot in Herre" hitmaker has joined the line-up at Hot 104.1 FM as a temporary replacement for afternoon presenter Staci Static, who is on maternity leave.
Program director Mickey Johnson reveals Nelly will play music and interview fellow stars for the station's 3-7 P.M. slot for the next month.
Before adding radio DJ to his resume, Nelly has tried to do acting. He starred in 2001 "Snipes" and 2005 "The Longest Yard" starring Adam Sandler and Chris Rock. Though he stated that he is reluctant to continue his acting career, the musician later appeared in episodes of TV series "CSI: NY".
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6