Jennifer Lopez Out of 'American Idol' Judge Contention
Jennifer Lopez is no longer in consideration to join the judging panel on reality TV show "American Idol" due to her escalating demands, according to new reports. The singer/actress was named alongside Aerosmith rocker Steven Tyler as possible replacements for exiting judges Ellen DeGeneres and Simon Cowell.
But talks have now broken down between Lopez and Fox network executives and she has been dropped from plans for the upcoming 10th season, reports People.com. A source says, "Her demands got out of hand. Fox had just had enough."
Tyler, who has confirmed he has met with TV bosses, has emerged as a strong contender to sit on the panel with existing judge Randy Jackson, while the rest of the line-up remains a mystery.
More American Idol News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign