Jennifer Lopez Out of 'American Idol' Judge Contention
Jennifer Lopez is no longer in consideration to join the judging panel on reality TV show "American Idol" due to her escalating demands, according to new reports. The singer/actress was named alongside Aerosmith rocker Steven Tyler as possible replacements for exiting judges Ellen DeGeneres and Simon Cowell.
But talks have now broken down between Lopez and Fox network executives and she has been dropped from plans for the upcoming 10th season, reports People.com. A source says, "Her demands got out of hand. Fox had just had enough."
Tyler, who has confirmed he has met with TV bosses, has emerged as a strong contender to sit on the panel with existing judge Randy Jackson, while the rest of the line-up remains a mystery.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch