Jennifer Lopez Out of 'American Idol' Judge Contention
Jennifer Lopez is no longer in consideration to join the judging panel on reality TV show "American Idol" due to her escalating demands, according to new reports. The singer/actress was named alongside Aerosmith rocker Steven Tyler as possible replacements for exiting judges Ellen DeGeneres and Simon Cowell.
But talks have now broken down between Lopez and Fox network executives and she has been dropped from plans for the upcoming 10th season, reports People.com. A source says, "Her demands got out of hand. Fox had just had enough."
Tyler, who has confirmed he has met with TV bosses, has emerged as a strong contender to sit on the panel with existing judge Randy Jackson, while the rest of the line-up remains a mystery.
More American Idol News
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen