Leonardo DiCaprio's Alleged Slasher Pleads Not Guilty
A woman accused of slashing Leonardo DiCaprio's face with a glass during a 2005 Hollywood party has pleaded not guilty to a charge of assault with a deadly weapon. Aretha Wilson was arraigned in a Los Angeles court on Wednesday, August 11 amid allegations she hit the "Titanic" star during a house party thrown by Paris Hilton's ex-boyfriend, film producer Rick Salomon.
The actor required 17 stitches to close up a large cut across his face following the incident. The 40 year old, who was previously ordered to stay at least 500 yards (457 meters) away from DiCaprio, is being held on $150,000 (100,000 pound sterling) bail.
Wilson faces up to four years in prison if convicted, and must return to court on August 23.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son