Leonardo DiCaprio's Alleged Slasher Pleads Not Guilty
A woman accused of slashing Leonardo DiCaprio's face with a glass during a 2005 Hollywood party has pleaded not guilty to a charge of assault with a deadly weapon. Aretha Wilson was arraigned in a Los Angeles court on Wednesday, August 11 amid allegations she hit the "Titanic" star during a house party thrown by Paris Hilton's ex-boyfriend, film producer Rick Salomon.
The actor required 17 stitches to close up a large cut across his face following the incident. The 40 year old, who was previously ordered to stay at least 500 yards (457 meters) away from DiCaprio, is being held on $150,000 (100,000 pound sterling) bail.
Wilson faces up to four years in prison if convicted, and must return to court on August 23.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'