Leonardo DiCaprio's Alleged Slasher Pleads Not Guilty
A woman accused of slashing Leonardo DiCaprio's face with a glass during a 2005 Hollywood party has pleaded not guilty to a charge of assault with a deadly weapon. Aretha Wilson was arraigned in a Los Angeles court on Wednesday, August 11 amid allegations she hit the "Titanic" star during a house party thrown by Paris Hilton's ex-boyfriend, film producer Rick Salomon.
The actor required 17 stitches to close up a large cut across his face following the incident. The 40 year old, who was previously ordered to stay at least 500 yards (457 meters) away from DiCaprio, is being held on $150,000 (100,000 pound sterling) bail.
Wilson faces up to four years in prison if convicted, and must return to court on August 23.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group