Leonardo DiCaprio's Alleged Slasher Pleads Not Guilty
A woman accused of slashing Leonardo DiCaprio's face with a glass during a 2005 Hollywood party has pleaded not guilty to a charge of assault with a deadly weapon. Aretha Wilson was arraigned in a Los Angeles court on Wednesday, August 11 amid allegations she hit the "Titanic" star during a house party thrown by Paris Hilton's ex-boyfriend, film producer Rick Salomon.
The actor required 17 stitches to close up a large cut across his face following the incident. The 40 year old, who was previously ordered to stay at least 500 yards (457 meters) away from DiCaprio, is being held on $150,000 (100,000 pound sterling) bail.
Wilson faces up to four years in prison if convicted, and must return to court on August 23.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed