Leonardo DiCaprio's Alleged Slasher Pleads Not Guilty
A woman accused of slashing Leonardo DiCaprio's face with a glass during a 2005 Hollywood party has pleaded not guilty to a charge of assault with a deadly weapon. Aretha Wilson was arraigned in a Los Angeles court on Wednesday, August 11 amid allegations she hit the "Titanic" star during a house party thrown by Paris Hilton's ex-boyfriend, film producer Rick Salomon.
The actor required 17 stitches to close up a large cut across his face following the incident. The 40 year old, who was previously ordered to stay at least 500 yards (457 meters) away from DiCaprio, is being held on $150,000 (100,000 pound sterling) bail.
Wilson faces up to four years in prison if convicted, and must return to court on August 23.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.