Nicolas Cage Finds Chemistry in January Jones
Nicolas Cage was so impressed by his chemistry with January Jones in their movie "The Hungry Rabbit Jumps" he's desperate to reunite with her onscreen. The Hollywood actor appears alongside the "Mad Men" star in the upcoming thriller about a husband seeking revenge for an attack on his wife.
Cage insists Jones will become a huge movie star and he's already eyeing another collaboration with her - because they enjoyed sizzling chemistry when the cameras rolled. He tells Britain's Metro, "January Jones from 'Mad Men' (blew my mind). I think she's going to be a very big movie star. She plays my wife in this film noir The Hungry Rabbit Jumps and she's just wonderful."
"In fact, I want to talk to her because I think we should work together again. It's a good chemistry and there's something about her that's compelling and dangerous to watch."
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves