Nicolas Cage Finds Chemistry in January Jones
Nicolas Cage was so impressed by his chemistry with January Jones in their movie "The Hungry Rabbit Jumps" he's desperate to reunite with her onscreen. The Hollywood actor appears alongside the "Mad Men" star in the upcoming thriller about a husband seeking revenge for an attack on his wife.
Cage insists Jones will become a huge movie star and he's already eyeing another collaboration with her - because they enjoyed sizzling chemistry when the cameras rolled. He tells Britain's Metro, "January Jones from 'Mad Men' (blew my mind). I think she's going to be a very big movie star. She plays my wife in this film noir The Hungry Rabbit Jumps and she's just wonderful."
"In fact, I want to talk to her because I think we should work together again. It's a good chemistry and there's something about her that's compelling and dangerous to watch."
More Nicolas Cage News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance