Nicolas Cage Finds Chemistry in January Jones
Nicolas Cage was so impressed by his chemistry with January Jones in their movie "The Hungry Rabbit Jumps" he's desperate to reunite with her onscreen. The Hollywood actor appears alongside the "Mad Men" star in the upcoming thriller about a husband seeking revenge for an attack on his wife.
Cage insists Jones will become a huge movie star and he's already eyeing another collaboration with her - because they enjoyed sizzling chemistry when the cameras rolled. He tells Britain's Metro, "January Jones from 'Mad Men' (blew my mind). I think she's going to be a very big movie star. She plays my wife in this film noir The Hungry Rabbit Jumps and she's just wonderful."
"In fact, I want to talk to her because I think we should work together again. It's a good chemistry and there's something about her that's compelling and dangerous to watch."
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier