Nicolas Cage Finds Chemistry in January Jones
Nicolas Cage was so impressed by his chemistry with January Jones in their movie "The Hungry Rabbit Jumps" he's desperate to reunite with her onscreen. The Hollywood actor appears alongside the "Mad Men" star in the upcoming thriller about a husband seeking revenge for an attack on his wife.
Cage insists Jones will become a huge movie star and he's already eyeing another collaboration with her - because they enjoyed sizzling chemistry when the cameras rolled. He tells Britain's Metro, "January Jones from 'Mad Men' (blew my mind). I think she's going to be a very big movie star. She plays my wife in this film noir The Hungry Rabbit Jumps and she's just wonderful."
"In fact, I want to talk to her because I think we should work together again. It's a good chemistry and there's something about her that's compelling and dangerous to watch."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says