Nicolas Cage Finds Chemistry in January Jones
Nicolas Cage was so impressed by his chemistry with January Jones in their movie "The Hungry Rabbit Jumps" he's desperate to reunite with her onscreen. The Hollywood actor appears alongside the "Mad Men" star in the upcoming thriller about a husband seeking revenge for an attack on his wife.
Cage insists Jones will become a huge movie star and he's already eyeing another collaboration with her - because they enjoyed sizzling chemistry when the cameras rolled. He tells Britain's Metro, "January Jones from 'Mad Men' (blew my mind). I think she's going to be a very big movie star. She plays my wife in this film noir The Hungry Rabbit Jumps and she's just wonderful."
"In fact, I want to talk to her because I think we should work together again. It's a good chemistry and there's something about her that's compelling and dangerous to watch."
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz