Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr Rekindle Romance, Denying No-Show Rumor
On/off couple Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr's representatives have slammed claims the pair failed to show up to a promotional event, insisting the actors never knew they were scheduled to attend. The "Gossip Girl" lovers were staying at the Hard Rock Hotel in Chicago at the weekend, where they were reportedly lined up for a public appearance.
Organizers claim they paid for Westwick and Szohr's flights and VIP tickets to the Lollapalooza festival on the condition they appear at the Hard Rock event, but they reportedly stayed in their rooms and racked up an $800 bill instead.
A source tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "Jessica was invited and took Ed as her plus-one. They were flown first-class and given two rooms, and her talent wrangler, Aaron, agreed they would appear at night or at one of the day lounges. But they never showed up, and instead they hit the minibar and ordered room service. The bill for food and booze for three nights was over $830."
"Publicists were calling their room and banging on their door. Eventually this blew up into a big argument on Sunday... They left that night, and Jessica paid for everything." But reps for both stars have slammed the allegations, insisting the pair would have turned up to the event if they had known they were expected.
A spokesperson for Szohr says, "If Jessica had known, she would have gone. She was never told until Sunday, and as a result she agreed to pay for everything herself and left. There was no fight." Westwick's rep adds, "Ed went as Jessica's plus-one and had no idea about any agreement or photographs he had to take. He always honors any agreements."
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!