T.I. Wants an Oscar Before 40
Rapper T.I. is shifting his focus from the music industry to Hollywood - because he wants to be an Academy Award winner within the next 10 years. The hip-hop star has landed small roles in films such as Ridley Scott's "American Gangster", and takes on a more significant part in the new crime thriller "Takers".
But T.I. admits he is building up his acting portfolio - because he doesn't want to be rapping into his late 30's like Jay-Z or Eminem. And he's intent on claiming gold at Tinseltown's most revered ceremony in the next decade.
The 29 year old tells Complex magazine, "I want to have an Oscar by then (40). I want to have made my mark in film as a producer and actor by the time I'm Jay's or Eminem's age."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?