T.I. Wants an Oscar Before 40
Rapper T.I. is shifting his focus from the music industry to Hollywood - because he wants to be an Academy Award winner within the next 10 years. The hip-hop star has landed small roles in films such as Ridley Scott's "American Gangster", and takes on a more significant part in the new crime thriller "Takers".
But T.I. admits he is building up his acting portfolio - because he doesn't want to be rapping into his late 30's like Jay-Z or Eminem. And he's intent on claiming gold at Tinseltown's most revered ceremony in the next decade.
The 29 year old tells Complex magazine, "I want to have an Oscar by then (40). I want to have made my mark in film as a producer and actor by the time I'm Jay's or Eminem's age."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season