Robbie Williams Talks About Untraditional Wedding
Robbie Williams and Ayda Field snubbed traditional wedding conventions for their recent nuptials - the couple walked down the aisle with their eight dogs as bridesmaids. The Take That singer has spoken out for the first time since marrying actress Field in an intimate ceremony held at his Beverly Hills mansion on Saturday, August 7 - revealing they incorporated their pet pooches into their rather unusual celebration.
He tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "The only thing that's traditional is the vows. No hen (bachelorette) party, no bachelor party, no wedding showers." Field adds: "Our doggies (were in) the bridesmaid roles! I was originally thinking little bow ties for them but instead they're going to each have flower collars."
Williams also admits he was emotional on their big day - but he's now loving married life. He adds, "Ayda looked like the most beautiful girl in the world. The setting was so magical, and to be surrounded by family and close friends and see Ayda looking so radiant was almost too much for me. I'm the happiest man alive."
More Robbie Williams News
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?