Robbie Williams Talks About Untraditional Wedding
Robbie Williams and Ayda Field snubbed traditional wedding conventions for their recent nuptials - the couple walked down the aisle with their eight dogs as bridesmaids. The Take That singer has spoken out for the first time since marrying actress Field in an intimate ceremony held at his Beverly Hills mansion on Saturday, August 7 - revealing they incorporated their pet pooches into their rather unusual celebration.
He tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "The only thing that's traditional is the vows. No hen (bachelorette) party, no bachelor party, no wedding showers." Field adds: "Our doggies (were in) the bridesmaid roles! I was originally thinking little bow ties for them but instead they're going to each have flower collars."
Williams also admits he was emotional on their big day - but he's now loving married life. He adds, "Ayda looked like the most beautiful girl in the world. The setting was so magical, and to be surrounded by family and close friends and see Ayda looking so radiant was almost too much for me. I'm the happiest man alive."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding