Robbie Williams Talks About Untraditional Wedding
Robbie Williams and Ayda Field snubbed traditional wedding conventions for their recent nuptials - the couple walked down the aisle with their eight dogs as bridesmaids. The Take That singer has spoken out for the first time since marrying actress Field in an intimate ceremony held at his Beverly Hills mansion on Saturday, August 7 - revealing they incorporated their pet pooches into their rather unusual celebration.
He tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "The only thing that's traditional is the vows. No hen (bachelorette) party, no bachelor party, no wedding showers." Field adds: "Our doggies (were in) the bridesmaid roles! I was originally thinking little bow ties for them but instead they're going to each have flower collars."
Williams also admits he was emotional on their big day - but he's now loving married life. He adds, "Ayda looked like the most beautiful girl in the world. The setting was so magical, and to be surrounded by family and close friends and see Ayda looking so radiant was almost too much for me. I'm the happiest man alive."
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest