Robbie Williams Talks About Untraditional Wedding
Robbie Williams and Ayda Field snubbed traditional wedding conventions for their recent nuptials - the couple walked down the aisle with their eight dogs as bridesmaids. The Take That singer has spoken out for the first time since marrying actress Field in an intimate ceremony held at his Beverly Hills mansion on Saturday, August 7 - revealing they incorporated their pet pooches into their rather unusual celebration.
He tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "The only thing that's traditional is the vows. No hen (bachelorette) party, no bachelor party, no wedding showers." Field adds: "Our doggies (were in) the bridesmaid roles! I was originally thinking little bow ties for them but instead they're going to each have flower collars."
Williams also admits he was emotional on their big day - but he's now loving married life. He adds, "Ayda looked like the most beautiful girl in the world. The setting was so magical, and to be surrounded by family and close friends and see Ayda looking so radiant was almost too much for me. I'm the happiest man alive."
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction