Robbie Williams Talks About Untraditional Wedding
Robbie Williams and Ayda Field snubbed traditional wedding conventions for their recent nuptials - the couple walked down the aisle with their eight dogs as bridesmaids. The Take That singer has spoken out for the first time since marrying actress Field in an intimate ceremony held at his Beverly Hills mansion on Saturday, August 7 - revealing they incorporated their pet pooches into their rather unusual celebration.
He tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "The only thing that's traditional is the vows. No hen (bachelorette) party, no bachelor party, no wedding showers." Field adds: "Our doggies (were in) the bridesmaid roles! I was originally thinking little bow ties for them but instead they're going to each have flower collars."
Williams also admits he was emotional on their big day - but he's now loving married life. He adds, "Ayda looked like the most beautiful girl in the world. The setting was so magical, and to be surrounded by family and close friends and see Ayda looking so radiant was almost too much for me. I'm the happiest man alive."
More Robbie Williams News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie