Peter Andre to Write Fiction for Children's Book
Australian singer Peter Andre is set to try his hand at writing fiction - he's signed a deal to release children's books. The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker has previously put pen to paper to write his autobiography and now he is set to publish a range of books for kids.
And the dad-of-two is confident the project will be a success - because his five-year-old son Junior and daughter Princess Tiaamii, three, love listening to the bedtime tales he makes up. In his column for Britain's New! magazine, he writes, "There was a story last week saying that I'm planning a series of children's books, and it's true!"
"I loved doing my last book and I'm always making up stories for the kids. My first one will be called The Strawberry Barbecue. I can't wait!"
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger