Michael Emerson and Terry O'Quinn Want to Show Their 'Frailty' in New TV Series
"Lost" stars Michael Emerson and Terry O'Quinn have confirmed they're making plans to star in a new TV series together. Emerson, who played Ben Linus in the desert island drama, tells the Associated Press he and his former co-star are looking for a new project that will see them reunited on the small screen.
But fans shouldn't expect the program to be as action-packed as "Lost" - 55-year-old Emerson insists he and O'Quinn, 58, want a show that will reflect their "age and frailty". And he admits on his ideal show, if their characters were hit in the face, they "don't get up for a month".
Another reunion between the duo is on the cards later this month- both Emerson and O'Quinn have been nominated for best supporting actor Emmy Awards.
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana