Michael Emerson and Terry O'Quinn Want to Show Their 'Frailty' in New TV Series
"Lost" stars Michael Emerson and Terry O'Quinn have confirmed they're making plans to star in a new TV series together. Emerson, who played Ben Linus in the desert island drama, tells the Associated Press he and his former co-star are looking for a new project that will see them reunited on the small screen.
But fans shouldn't expect the program to be as action-packed as "Lost" - 55-year-old Emerson insists he and O'Quinn, 58, want a show that will reflect their "age and frailty". And he admits on his ideal show, if their characters were hit in the face, they "don't get up for a month".
Another reunion between the duo is on the cards later this month- both Emerson and O'Quinn have been nominated for best supporting actor Emmy Awards.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake