Michael Emerson and Terry O'Quinn Want to Show Their 'Frailty' in New TV Series
"Lost" stars Michael Emerson and Terry O'Quinn have confirmed they're making plans to star in a new TV series together. Emerson, who played Ben Linus in the desert island drama, tells the Associated Press he and his former co-star are looking for a new project that will see them reunited on the small screen.
But fans shouldn't expect the program to be as action-packed as "Lost" - 55-year-old Emerson insists he and O'Quinn, 58, want a show that will reflect their "age and frailty". And he admits on his ideal show, if their characters were hit in the face, they "don't get up for a month".
Another reunion between the duo is on the cards later this month- both Emerson and O'Quinn have been nominated for best supporting actor Emmy Awards.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March