Michael Emerson and Terry O'Quinn Want to Show Their 'Frailty' in New TV Series
"Lost" stars Michael Emerson and Terry O'Quinn have confirmed they're making plans to star in a new TV series together. Emerson, who played Ben Linus in the desert island drama, tells the Associated Press he and his former co-star are looking for a new project that will see them reunited on the small screen.
But fans shouldn't expect the program to be as action-packed as "Lost" - 55-year-old Emerson insists he and O'Quinn, 58, want a show that will reflect their "age and frailty". And he admits on his ideal show, if their characters were hit in the face, they "don't get up for a month".
Another reunion between the duo is on the cards later this month- both Emerson and O'Quinn have been nominated for best supporting actor Emmy Awards.
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck