Michael Emerson and Terry O'Quinn Want to Show Their 'Frailty' in New TV Series
"Lost" stars Michael Emerson and Terry O'Quinn have confirmed they're making plans to star in a new TV series together. Emerson, who played Ben Linus in the desert island drama, tells the Associated Press he and his former co-star are looking for a new project that will see them reunited on the small screen.
But fans shouldn't expect the program to be as action-packed as "Lost" - 55-year-old Emerson insists he and O'Quinn, 58, want a show that will reflect their "age and frailty". And he admits on his ideal show, if their characters were hit in the face, they "don't get up for a month".
Another reunion between the duo is on the cards later this month- both Emerson and O'Quinn have been nominated for best supporting actor Emmy Awards.
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher