'The Other Guys' Director Was 'in Big Trouble' for Inviting Eva Mendes Into His House
Director Adam McKay once found himself in trouble with his wife after inviting his sexy Hollywood neighbor Eva Mendes into his house while his other half was away. The stars live in the same exclusive area of Los Angeles and McKay wanted to discuss ideas for his new cop comedy "The Other Guys" with the actress.
But the visit didn't sit well with his spouse, actress/director Shira Piven, according to Mendes' "The Other Guys" co-star Mark Wahlberg. He says, "Eva Mendes lives down the road from Adam McKay so one day she's walking the dog and Adam says, 'Hey, come on in for a second, my wife's not home but come check it out'."
"He doesn't try to hide it from his wife, he tells his wife and she's like, 'Oh cool.' But then, she tells one of her girlfriends, and her girlfriend's like, 'Are you crazy? Eva Mendes was in your house, you don't have a problem with that?' Next thing you know, the wife's in a rage, he's in big trouble."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says