'The Other Guys' Director Was 'in Big Trouble' for Inviting Eva Mendes Into His House
Director Adam McKay once found himself in trouble with his wife after inviting his sexy Hollywood neighbor Eva Mendes into his house while his other half was away. The stars live in the same exclusive area of Los Angeles and McKay wanted to discuss ideas for his new cop comedy "The Other Guys" with the actress.
But the visit didn't sit well with his spouse, actress/director Shira Piven, according to Mendes' "The Other Guys" co-star Mark Wahlberg. He says, "Eva Mendes lives down the road from Adam McKay so one day she's walking the dog and Adam says, 'Hey, come on in for a second, my wife's not home but come check it out'."
"He doesn't try to hide it from his wife, he tells his wife and she's like, 'Oh cool.' But then, she tells one of her girlfriends, and her girlfriend's like, 'Are you crazy? Eva Mendes was in your house, you don't have a problem with that?' Next thing you know, the wife's in a rage, he's in big trouble."
More Eva Mendes News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist