'The Other Guys' Director Was 'in Big Trouble' for Inviting Eva Mendes Into His House
Director Adam McKay once found himself in trouble with his wife after inviting his sexy Hollywood neighbor Eva Mendes into his house while his other half was away. The stars live in the same exclusive area of Los Angeles and McKay wanted to discuss ideas for his new cop comedy "The Other Guys" with the actress.
But the visit didn't sit well with his spouse, actress/director Shira Piven, according to Mendes' "The Other Guys" co-star Mark Wahlberg. He says, "Eva Mendes lives down the road from Adam McKay so one day she's walking the dog and Adam says, 'Hey, come on in for a second, my wife's not home but come check it out'."
"He doesn't try to hide it from his wife, he tells his wife and she's like, 'Oh cool.' But then, she tells one of her girlfriends, and her girlfriend's like, 'Are you crazy? Eva Mendes was in your house, you don't have a problem with that?' Next thing you know, the wife's in a rage, he's in big trouble."
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans