'The Other Guys' Director Was 'in Big Trouble' for Inviting Eva Mendes Into His House
Director Adam McKay once found himself in trouble with his wife after inviting his sexy Hollywood neighbor Eva Mendes into his house while his other half was away. The stars live in the same exclusive area of Los Angeles and McKay wanted to discuss ideas for his new cop comedy "The Other Guys" with the actress.
But the visit didn't sit well with his spouse, actress/director Shira Piven, according to Mendes' "The Other Guys" co-star Mark Wahlberg. He says, "Eva Mendes lives down the road from Adam McKay so one day she's walking the dog and Adam says, 'Hey, come on in for a second, my wife's not home but come check it out'."
"He doesn't try to hide it from his wife, he tells his wife and she's like, 'Oh cool.' But then, she tells one of her girlfriends, and her girlfriend's like, 'Are you crazy? Eva Mendes was in your house, you don't have a problem with that?' Next thing you know, the wife's in a rage, he's in big trouble."
More Eva Mendes News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show