'The Other Guys' Director Was 'in Big Trouble' for Inviting Eva Mendes Into His House
Director Adam McKay once found himself in trouble with his wife after inviting his sexy Hollywood neighbor Eva Mendes into his house while his other half was away. The stars live in the same exclusive area of Los Angeles and McKay wanted to discuss ideas for his new cop comedy "The Other Guys" with the actress.
But the visit didn't sit well with his spouse, actress/director Shira Piven, according to Mendes' "The Other Guys" co-star Mark Wahlberg. He says, "Eva Mendes lives down the road from Adam McKay so one day she's walking the dog and Adam says, 'Hey, come on in for a second, my wife's not home but come check it out'."
"He doesn't try to hide it from his wife, he tells his wife and she's like, 'Oh cool.' But then, she tells one of her girlfriends, and her girlfriend's like, 'Are you crazy? Eva Mendes was in your house, you don't have a problem with that?' Next thing you know, the wife's in a rage, he's in big trouble."
More Eva Mendes News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding