Eva Mendes Alerted Family Before Releasing Sex Tape Spoof
Eva Mendes sent out a stern warning to her family about her new internet sex tape spoof - because she was afraid her male relatives wouldn't understand it as a joke. The actress appears in a skit mocking raunchy celebrity videos for Will Ferrell's website FunnyorDie.com, in which she promotes her own fictional product, Eva Mendes' Sex Tape - which is actually sticky household masking tape.
After appearing in night vision, Mendes sits on a bed and delivers the pitch: "Hi folks, I'm Eva Mendes, and you've just experienced one of the millions of uses for my new product, Eva Mendes' Sex Tape. By demand, my sex tape is safe to use on poles, pipes, rods, rims, bottoms, tops, in the back, in the front, upside down, in a tree, with toys, on a boat, in Mexico, covered in champagne and on untreated, naked wood." But Mendes feared the men in her family would mistake the joke for a real-life sex tape featuring the Hitch star - and hunt down and hurt whoever was responsible for putting it online.
So she scrambled to send out a last-minute alert before it went viral earlier this month. She explains, "Before it came out I was actually getting on a plane from New York to L.A.... I'm trying to sneak a last mass text because I'm like, 'Oh! My family!' I'm mass texting all of them. I was like, 'This is a joke, this is not to be taken seriously!' All in caps because my brother and my father, my nephews, oh no, no that would not have got well... I would not want anybody in jail."
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom