Bam Margera Detained by New Zealand Immigration Officials
"Jackass" star Bam Margera has been detained by New Zealand immigration officials while on tour with American rock band CKY, according to the group's guitarist. The prankster was en route from New Zealand to Western Australia with his brother Jess Margera, drummer for the "Carver City" hitmakers.
But Jess' band mate Chad I Ginsburg logged on to social networking website Twitter.com on Monday, August 9 to alert fans to the delay. He tweeted: "flight delayed to Perth and bam got detained here in NZ. .. Not a greAt dAy. Can't wait to get to oz tho! Arggghhh."
Ginsburg did not provide any additional details regarding Bam Margera's status at immigration. A spokesperson for Margera had yet to respond to requests for a comment as WENN went to press.
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win