Bam Margera Detained by New Zealand Immigration Officials
"Jackass" star Bam Margera has been detained by New Zealand immigration officials while on tour with American rock band CKY, according to the group's guitarist. The prankster was en route from New Zealand to Western Australia with his brother Jess Margera, drummer for the "Carver City" hitmakers.
But Jess' band mate Chad I Ginsburg logged on to social networking website Twitter.com on Monday, August 9 to alert fans to the delay. He tweeted: "flight delayed to Perth and bam got detained here in NZ. .. Not a greAt dAy. Can't wait to get to oz tho! Arggghhh."
Ginsburg did not provide any additional details regarding Bam Margera's status at immigration. A spokesperson for Margera had yet to respond to requests for a comment as WENN went to press.
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage