Bam Margera Detained by New Zealand Immigration Officials
"Jackass" star Bam Margera has been detained by New Zealand immigration officials while on tour with American rock band CKY, according to the group's guitarist. The prankster was en route from New Zealand to Western Australia with his brother Jess Margera, drummer for the "Carver City" hitmakers.
But Jess' band mate Chad I Ginsburg logged on to social networking website Twitter.com on Monday, August 9 to alert fans to the delay. He tweeted: "flight delayed to Perth and bam got detained here in NZ. .. Not a greAt dAy. Can't wait to get to oz tho! Arggghhh."
Ginsburg did not provide any additional details regarding Bam Margera's status at immigration. A spokesperson for Margera had yet to respond to requests for a comment as WENN went to press.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!