Bam Margera Detained by New Zealand Immigration Officials
"Jackass" star Bam Margera has been detained by New Zealand immigration officials while on tour with American rock band CKY, according to the group's guitarist. The prankster was en route from New Zealand to Western Australia with his brother Jess Margera, drummer for the "Carver City" hitmakers.
But Jess' band mate Chad I Ginsburg logged on to social networking website Twitter.com on Monday, August 9 to alert fans to the delay. He tweeted: "flight delayed to Perth and bam got detained here in NZ. .. Not a greAt dAy. Can't wait to get to oz tho! Arggghhh."
Ginsburg did not provide any additional details regarding Bam Margera's status at immigration. A spokesperson for Margera had yet to respond to requests for a comment as WENN went to press.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights