Bam Margera Detained by New Zealand Immigration Officials
"Jackass" star Bam Margera has been detained by New Zealand immigration officials while on tour with American rock band CKY, according to the group's guitarist. The prankster was en route from New Zealand to Western Australia with his brother Jess Margera, drummer for the "Carver City" hitmakers.
But Jess' band mate Chad I Ginsburg logged on to social networking website Twitter.com on Monday, August 9 to alert fans to the delay. He tweeted: "flight delayed to Perth and bam got detained here in NZ. .. Not a greAt dAy. Can't wait to get to oz tho! Arggghhh."
Ginsburg did not provide any additional details regarding Bam Margera's status at immigration. A spokesperson for Margera had yet to respond to requests for a comment as WENN went to press.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch