Jason Bateman Shuts Down Porn Site Using His Name
Actor Jason Bateman has successfully shut down a gay porn website using his name without permission. Fans of the "Up in the Air" star got a saucy shock when they logged onto JasonBateman.com, which directed followers to an X-rated website.
The star took swift legal action and now the site has been taken offline. He says, "Jason Bateman was a big gay porn site. JasonBateman.com. It was for a long time." He goes on explaining, "We sent some lawyers on that. It was worse - it wasn't even a gay porn site. It was a gay porn hub. 'From here you can go to thousands of porn sites!' "
Professionally, Jason Bateman will soon be seen sharing screen with Jennifer Aniston in "The Switch". The romantic comedy is due to arrive in the U.S. on August 20.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce