Jason Bateman Shuts Down Porn Site Using His Name
Actor Jason Bateman has successfully shut down a gay porn website using his name without permission. Fans of the "Up in the Air" star got a saucy shock when they logged onto JasonBateman.com, which directed followers to an X-rated website.
The star took swift legal action and now the site has been taken offline. He says, "Jason Bateman was a big gay porn site. JasonBateman.com. It was for a long time." He goes on explaining, "We sent some lawyers on that. It was worse - it wasn't even a gay porn site. It was a gay porn hub. 'From here you can go to thousands of porn sites!' "
Professionally, Jason Bateman will soon be seen sharing screen with Jennifer Aniston in "The Switch". The romantic comedy is due to arrive in the U.S. on August 20.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle