Jason Bateman Shuts Down Porn Site Using His Name
Actor Jason Bateman has successfully shut down a gay porn website using his name without permission. Fans of the "Up in the Air" star got a saucy shock when they logged onto JasonBateman.com, which directed followers to an X-rated website.
The star took swift legal action and now the site has been taken offline. He says, "Jason Bateman was a big gay porn site. JasonBateman.com. It was for a long time." He goes on explaining, "We sent some lawyers on that. It was worse - it wasn't even a gay porn site. It was a gay porn hub. 'From here you can go to thousands of porn sites!' "
Professionally, Jason Bateman will soon be seen sharing screen with Jennifer Aniston in "The Switch". The romantic comedy is due to arrive in the U.S. on August 20.
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?