Jason Bateman Shuts Down Porn Site Using His Name
Actor Jason Bateman has successfully shut down a gay porn website using his name without permission. Fans of the "Up in the Air" star got a saucy shock when they logged onto JasonBateman.com, which directed followers to an X-rated website.
The star took swift legal action and now the site has been taken offline. He says, "Jason Bateman was a big gay porn site. JasonBateman.com. It was for a long time." He goes on explaining, "We sent some lawyers on that. It was worse - it wasn't even a gay porn site. It was a gay porn hub. 'From here you can go to thousands of porn sites!' "
Professionally, Jason Bateman will soon be seen sharing screen with Jennifer Aniston in "The Switch". The romantic comedy is due to arrive in the U.S. on August 20.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift