Jason Bateman Shuts Down Porn Site Using His Name
Actor Jason Bateman has successfully shut down a gay porn website using his name without permission. Fans of the "Up in the Air" star got a saucy shock when they logged onto JasonBateman.com, which directed followers to an X-rated website.
The star took swift legal action and now the site has been taken offline. He says, "Jason Bateman was a big gay porn site. JasonBateman.com. It was for a long time." He goes on explaining, "We sent some lawyers on that. It was worse - it wasn't even a gay porn site. It was a gay porn hub. 'From here you can go to thousands of porn sites!' "
Professionally, Jason Bateman will soon be seen sharing screen with Jennifer Aniston in "The Switch". The romantic comedy is due to arrive in the U.S. on August 20.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked