Madonna's Daughter Cheers Up Kelly Osbourne
Kelly Osbourne was recently brought out of a bad mood by fellow music offspring Lourdes Ciccone - after Madonna's daughter hailed her as a style icon. The "Like A Virgin" superstar's daughter has launched her own fashion range for teens, entitled "Material Girl", and has an online blog to let fans know her favorite trends.
And a grumpy Osbourne admits she was cheered up after the 14 year old listed her as one of her main inspirations in the style stakes. In her column for British magazine Closer, Osbourne writes, "I met Madonna's daughter Lourdes earlier this summer, and I just saw last week that she mentioned me in her fashion blog. She's launched a new clothing line called Material Girl and said on her blog, 'I met Kelly Osbourne... a lot of my inspiration comes from her'."
"When I saw that I was having a really bad day and that totally made it better. To be thought of as an inspiration in that way is brilliant. I hope little girls look up to Lourdes because she doesn't dress too grown up - she just looks so stylish."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen