Madonna's Daughter Cheers Up Kelly Osbourne
Kelly Osbourne was recently brought out of a bad mood by fellow music offspring Lourdes Ciccone - after Madonna's daughter hailed her as a style icon. The "Like A Virgin" superstar's daughter has launched her own fashion range for teens, entitled "Material Girl", and has an online blog to let fans know her favorite trends.
And a grumpy Osbourne admits she was cheered up after the 14 year old listed her as one of her main inspirations in the style stakes. In her column for British magazine Closer, Osbourne writes, "I met Madonna's daughter Lourdes earlier this summer, and I just saw last week that she mentioned me in her fashion blog. She's launched a new clothing line called Material Girl and said on her blog, 'I met Kelly Osbourne... a lot of my inspiration comes from her'."
"When I saw that I was having a really bad day and that totally made it better. To be thought of as an inspiration in that way is brilliant. I hope little girls look up to Lourdes because she doesn't dress too grown up - she just looks so stylish."
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says