Madonna's Daughter Cheers Up Kelly Osbourne
Kelly Osbourne was recently brought out of a bad mood by fellow music offspring Lourdes Ciccone - after Madonna's daughter hailed her as a style icon. The "Like A Virgin" superstar's daughter has launched her own fashion range for teens, entitled "Material Girl", and has an online blog to let fans know her favorite trends.
And a grumpy Osbourne admits she was cheered up after the 14 year old listed her as one of her main inspirations in the style stakes. In her column for British magazine Closer, Osbourne writes, "I met Madonna's daughter Lourdes earlier this summer, and I just saw last week that she mentioned me in her fashion blog. She's launched a new clothing line called Material Girl and said on her blog, 'I met Kelly Osbourne... a lot of my inspiration comes from her'."
"When I saw that I was having a really bad day and that totally made it better. To be thought of as an inspiration in that way is brilliant. I hope little girls look up to Lourdes because she doesn't dress too grown up - she just looks so stylish."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby