Madonna's Daughter Cheers Up Kelly Osbourne
Kelly Osbourne was recently brought out of a bad mood by fellow music offspring Lourdes Ciccone - after Madonna's daughter hailed her as a style icon. The "Like A Virgin" superstar's daughter has launched her own fashion range for teens, entitled "Material Girl", and has an online blog to let fans know her favorite trends.
And a grumpy Osbourne admits she was cheered up after the 14 year old listed her as one of her main inspirations in the style stakes. In her column for British magazine Closer, Osbourne writes, "I met Madonna's daughter Lourdes earlier this summer, and I just saw last week that she mentioned me in her fashion blog. She's launched a new clothing line called Material Girl and said on her blog, 'I met Kelly Osbourne... a lot of my inspiration comes from her'."
"When I saw that I was having a really bad day and that totally made it better. To be thought of as an inspiration in that way is brilliant. I hope little girls look up to Lourdes because she doesn't dress too grown up - she just looks so stylish."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?