Lily Allen Didn't Mean Harm With Lady GaGa Comment
Lily Allen has taken to the web to clear up comments she made about Lady GaGa's gender while onstage at a British music festival on Sunday, August 8. The "Smile "star wrapped up her singing career at the Big Chill in Herefordshire, England at the weekend, and was shocked when a reveller threw a potato onto the stage.
Picking the vegetable up, Allen read out the edible missile's message, telling the crowd, "It says, 'Show me your penis'. They must have mistaken me for Lady Gaga." The barb was a reference to bizarre rumors last year that the "Poker Face" superstar has both male and female genitalia.
But Allen insists she meant no harm by the playful quip, writing on her Twitter.com page, "Everyone knows I am ladygaga's biggest fan. So don't believe the bulls**t. I'm a little monster and no one can take that away from me!"
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'