Lily Allen Didn't Mean Harm With Lady GaGa Comment
Lily Allen has taken to the web to clear up comments she made about Lady GaGa's gender while onstage at a British music festival on Sunday, August 8. The "Smile "star wrapped up her singing career at the Big Chill in Herefordshire, England at the weekend, and was shocked when a reveller threw a potato onto the stage.
Picking the vegetable up, Allen read out the edible missile's message, telling the crowd, "It says, 'Show me your penis'. They must have mistaken me for Lady Gaga." The barb was a reference to bizarre rumors last year that the "Poker Face" superstar has both male and female genitalia.
But Allen insists she meant no harm by the playful quip, writing on her Twitter.com page, "Everyone knows I am ladygaga's biggest fan. So don't believe the bulls**t. I'm a little monster and no one can take that away from me!"
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival