Lily Allen Didn't Mean Harm With Lady GaGa Comment
Lily Allen has taken to the web to clear up comments she made about Lady GaGa's gender while onstage at a British music festival on Sunday, August 8. The "Smile "star wrapped up her singing career at the Big Chill in Herefordshire, England at the weekend, and was shocked when a reveller threw a potato onto the stage.
Picking the vegetable up, Allen read out the edible missile's message, telling the crowd, "It says, 'Show me your penis'. They must have mistaken me for Lady Gaga." The barb was a reference to bizarre rumors last year that the "Poker Face" superstar has both male and female genitalia.
But Allen insists she meant no harm by the playful quip, writing on her Twitter.com page, "Everyone knows I am ladygaga's biggest fan. So don't believe the bulls**t. I'm a little monster and no one can take that away from me!"
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences