Lily Allen Didn't Mean Harm With Lady GaGa Comment
Lily Allen has taken to the web to clear up comments she made about Lady GaGa's gender while onstage at a British music festival on Sunday, August 8. The "Smile "star wrapped up her singing career at the Big Chill in Herefordshire, England at the weekend, and was shocked when a reveller threw a potato onto the stage.
Picking the vegetable up, Allen read out the edible missile's message, telling the crowd, "It says, 'Show me your penis'. They must have mistaken me for Lady Gaga." The barb was a reference to bizarre rumors last year that the "Poker Face" superstar has both male and female genitalia.
But Allen insists she meant no harm by the playful quip, writing on her Twitter.com page, "Everyone knows I am ladygaga's biggest fan. So don't believe the bulls**t. I'm a little monster and no one can take that away from me!"
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons