Kurt Cobain's Daughter Rejected 'Twilight' Role
Kurt Cobain's daughter Frances Bean is so desperate to avoid fame she turned down starring roles in "Twilight" and "Alice in Wonderland", according to her mother Courtney Love.
The Nirvana rocker is believed to have committed suicide in 1994 when Frances was just 20 months old after cracking under the pressure of global superstardom. And his daughter, now 17, is determined to shun a life in the spotlight - she's turned down two major movie roles, according to her Hole rocker mum.
Love tells Britain's You magazine, "Frances is so beautiful, but she doesn't want to be famous. She was offered the part of Bella in the 'Twilight' movies, and Tim Burton wanted her for 'Alice in Wonderland'. But she wants to go to college - she's very good at graphic novels... Frances will be fine."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'