Kurt Cobain's Daughter Rejected 'Twilight' Role
Kurt Cobain's daughter Frances Bean is so desperate to avoid fame she turned down starring roles in "Twilight" and "Alice in Wonderland", according to her mother Courtney Love.
The Nirvana rocker is believed to have committed suicide in 1994 when Frances was just 20 months old after cracking under the pressure of global superstardom. And his daughter, now 17, is determined to shun a life in the spotlight - she's turned down two major movie roles, according to her Hole rocker mum.
Love tells Britain's You magazine, "Frances is so beautiful, but she doesn't want to be famous. She was offered the part of Bella in the 'Twilight' movies, and Tim Burton wanted her for 'Alice in Wonderland'. But she wants to go to college - she's very good at graphic novels... Frances will be fine."
More Twilight News
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday