Kurt Cobain's Daughter Rejected 'Twilight' Role
Kurt Cobain's daughter Frances Bean is so desperate to avoid fame she turned down starring roles in "Twilight" and "Alice in Wonderland", according to her mother Courtney Love.
The Nirvana rocker is believed to have committed suicide in 1994 when Frances was just 20 months old after cracking under the pressure of global superstardom. And his daughter, now 17, is determined to shun a life in the spotlight - she's turned down two major movie roles, according to her Hole rocker mum.
Love tells Britain's You magazine, "Frances is so beautiful, but she doesn't want to be famous. She was offered the part of Bella in the 'Twilight' movies, and Tim Burton wanted her for 'Alice in Wonderland'. But she wants to go to college - she's very good at graphic novels... Frances will be fine."
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift