Kurt Cobain's Daughter Rejected 'Twilight' Role
Kurt Cobain's daughter Frances Bean is so desperate to avoid fame she turned down starring roles in "Twilight" and "Alice in Wonderland", according to her mother Courtney Love.
The Nirvana rocker is believed to have committed suicide in 1994 when Frances was just 20 months old after cracking under the pressure of global superstardom. And his daughter, now 17, is determined to shun a life in the spotlight - she's turned down two major movie roles, according to her Hole rocker mum.
Love tells Britain's You magazine, "Frances is so beautiful, but she doesn't want to be famous. She was offered the part of Bella in the 'Twilight' movies, and Tim Burton wanted her for 'Alice in Wonderland'. But she wants to go to college - she's very good at graphic novels... Frances will be fine."
More Twilight News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?