Kurt Cobain's Daughter Rejected 'Twilight' Role
Kurt Cobain's daughter Frances Bean is so desperate to avoid fame she turned down starring roles in "Twilight" and "Alice in Wonderland", according to her mother Courtney Love.
The Nirvana rocker is believed to have committed suicide in 1994 when Frances was just 20 months old after cracking under the pressure of global superstardom. And his daughter, now 17, is determined to shun a life in the spotlight - she's turned down two major movie roles, according to her Hole rocker mum.
Love tells Britain's You magazine, "Frances is so beautiful, but she doesn't want to be famous. She was offered the part of Bella in the 'Twilight' movies, and Tim Burton wanted her for 'Alice in Wonderland'. But she wants to go to college - she's very good at graphic novels... Frances will be fine."
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'