Newly-Wed Johnathon Schaech and Jana Kramer Split
Johnathon Schaech and "One Tree Hill" star Jana Kramer are separating - just weeks after exchanging vows. Schaech and Kramer, who met filming "Prom Night" in 2008, married in an outdoor ceremony on America's Independence Day, July 4 in Glen Arbor, Michigan in front of 100 of their friends and family.
But just a month into married life the stars have decided to end their union. A spokesperson for Kramer tells EOnline.com, "Jana and Johnathon have agreed to dissolve their marriage. Jana is humbled by the outpouring of support from her fans, friends and family, and appreciates the respect of her privacy."
Schaech was previously married to Christina Applegate for six years before they divorced in 2007.
Previously, Johnathon Schaech said he took an advice from Tom Hanks to maintain their marriage. "He told me you shouldn't be apart for more than two weeks. That's going to be our rule," he stated.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked