Newly-Wed Johnathon Schaech and Jana Kramer Split
Johnathon Schaech and "One Tree Hill" star Jana Kramer are separating - just weeks after exchanging vows. Schaech and Kramer, who met filming "Prom Night" in 2008, married in an outdoor ceremony on America's Independence Day, July 4 in Glen Arbor, Michigan in front of 100 of their friends and family.
But just a month into married life the stars have decided to end their union. A spokesperson for Kramer tells EOnline.com, "Jana and Johnathon have agreed to dissolve their marriage. Jana is humbled by the outpouring of support from her fans, friends and family, and appreciates the respect of her privacy."
Schaech was previously married to Christina Applegate for six years before they divorced in 2007.
Previously, Johnathon Schaech said he took an advice from Tom Hanks to maintain their marriage. "He told me you shouldn't be apart for more than two weeks. That's going to be our rule," he stated.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?