Newly-Wed Johnathon Schaech and Jana Kramer Split
Johnathon Schaech and "One Tree Hill" star Jana Kramer are separating - just weeks after exchanging vows. Schaech and Kramer, who met filming "Prom Night" in 2008, married in an outdoor ceremony on America's Independence Day, July 4 in Glen Arbor, Michigan in front of 100 of their friends and family.
But just a month into married life the stars have decided to end their union. A spokesperson for Kramer tells EOnline.com, "Jana and Johnathon have agreed to dissolve their marriage. Jana is humbled by the outpouring of support from her fans, friends and family, and appreciates the respect of her privacy."
Schaech was previously married to Christina Applegate for six years before they divorced in 2007.
Previously, Johnathon Schaech said he took an advice from Tom Hanks to maintain their marriage. "He told me you shouldn't be apart for more than two weeks. That's going to be our rule," he stated.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign