Newly-Wed Johnathon Schaech and Jana Kramer Split
Johnathon Schaech and "One Tree Hill" star Jana Kramer are separating - just weeks after exchanging vows. Schaech and Kramer, who met filming "Prom Night" in 2008, married in an outdoor ceremony on America's Independence Day, July 4 in Glen Arbor, Michigan in front of 100 of their friends and family.
But just a month into married life the stars have decided to end their union. A spokesperson for Kramer tells EOnline.com, "Jana and Johnathon have agreed to dissolve their marriage. Jana is humbled by the outpouring of support from her fans, friends and family, and appreciates the respect of her privacy."
Schaech was previously married to Christina Applegate for six years before they divorced in 2007.
Previously, Johnathon Schaech said he took an advice from Tom Hanks to maintain their marriage. "He told me you shouldn't be apart for more than two weeks. That's going to be our rule," he stated.
More Jana Kramer News
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!