Newly-Wed Johnathon Schaech and Jana Kramer Split
Johnathon Schaech and "One Tree Hill" star Jana Kramer are separating - just weeks after exchanging vows. Schaech and Kramer, who met filming "Prom Night" in 2008, married in an outdoor ceremony on America's Independence Day, July 4 in Glen Arbor, Michigan in front of 100 of their friends and family.
But just a month into married life the stars have decided to end their union. A spokesperson for Kramer tells EOnline.com, "Jana and Johnathon have agreed to dissolve their marriage. Jana is humbled by the outpouring of support from her fans, friends and family, and appreciates the respect of her privacy."
Schaech was previously married to Christina Applegate for six years before they divorced in 2007.
Previously, Johnathon Schaech said he took an advice from Tom Hanks to maintain their marriage. "He told me you shouldn't be apart for more than two weeks. That's going to be our rule," he stated.
More Jana Kramer News
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover