Amy Winehouse's Dad Cancels Gig After Illness
Amy Winehouse's father has pulled out of a jazz concert in Scotland after falling ill during a vacation in Spain. Former London taxi driver Mitch Winehouse was due to launch his U.K. tour with a singing gig in Edinburgh's The Living Room piano bar on Monday, August 9, but was forced to pull out after becoming unwell.
The 60 year old is currently in hospital awaiting a diagnosis. A spokesperson for the star explains, "It appears to be food poisoning or gastroenteritis. His manager is now on his way to see him in hospital."
Winehouse, Sr. has yet to announce if any other upcoming tour dates will be affected by his illness. The jaunt is conducted to promote his debut album which he admitted to be the result of his daughter's encouragement.
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet