Lady GaGa's Producer RedOne Launches His Own Label
Lady GaGa's producer pal RedOne is launching his own label after signing a new deal with Universal Records. The "Poker Face" hitmaker, who scooped a Grammy Award for his work on the dance track, has founded 2102 and has already added up-and-coming artist Mohombi to his roster.
And RedOne, real name Nadir Khayat, is confident the Swedish/Congolese singer will blow fans away. He tells the BBC, "Everyone's going to go crazy about him. It's a rhythmic, global sound. Good melodies, good lyrics, good hooks."
"I first heard about him 10 years ago - we were both in Sweden at the same time, but I never met him until we were in America. He came into the studio and he had a CD with him - and it blew me away."
RedOne has also produced songs for Akon, Enrique Iglesias and Mika.
More Lady GaGa News
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'