Lady GaGa's Producer RedOne Launches His Own Label
Lady GaGa's producer pal RedOne is launching his own label after signing a new deal with Universal Records. The "Poker Face" hitmaker, who scooped a Grammy Award for his work on the dance track, has founded 2102 and has already added up-and-coming artist Mohombi to his roster.
And RedOne, real name Nadir Khayat, is confident the Swedish/Congolese singer will blow fans away. He tells the BBC, "Everyone's going to go crazy about him. It's a rhythmic, global sound. Good melodies, good lyrics, good hooks."
"I first heard about him 10 years ago - we were both in Sweden at the same time, but I never met him until we were in America. He came into the studio and he had a CD with him - and it blew me away."
RedOne has also produced songs for Akon, Enrique Iglesias and Mika.
More Lady GaGa News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly