Lady GaGa's Producer RedOne Launches His Own Label
Lady GaGa's producer pal RedOne is launching his own label after signing a new deal with Universal Records. The "Poker Face" hitmaker, who scooped a Grammy Award for his work on the dance track, has founded 2102 and has already added up-and-coming artist Mohombi to his roster.
And RedOne, real name Nadir Khayat, is confident the Swedish/Congolese singer will blow fans away. He tells the BBC, "Everyone's going to go crazy about him. It's a rhythmic, global sound. Good melodies, good lyrics, good hooks."
"I first heard about him 10 years ago - we were both in Sweden at the same time, but I never met him until we were in America. He came into the studio and he had a CD with him - and it blew me away."
RedOne has also produced songs for Akon, Enrique Iglesias and Mika.
More Lady GaGa News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?