Janine Lindemulder's Demand for Child Support Increase Denied by Judge
Jesse James' porn star ex Janine Lindemulder has been denied her request for increased child support after unveiling plans to follow him to Texas to be closer to their daughter, Sunny. The disgraced reality TV star was granted permission to relocate from California to Texas with the six year old last month, after expressing his desire to live nearer to his former wife Sandra Bullock and her adopted son Louis.
"The Blind Side" actress moved to Austin, Texas following news of her then-husband's alleged infidelities earlier this year. James was handed full custody of little Sunny in early 2009, when his second wife Lindemulder was jailed for six months for tax evasion.
Lindemulder, who now shares legal custody of Sunny, has been opposed to James' move to Texas, but she returned to court on Monday, August 9 to seek more money from James to fund her own plans to relocate. Lindemulder's lawyer told an Orange County court she now needed $9,000-a-month in child support, with $3,500 delegated to help with her transition, reports TMZ.com.
A judge rejected the request and ruled James should pay just $2,000-a-month, although he has been ordered to pay Lindemulder $50,000 to help cover her legal fees. Meanwhile, Lindemulder was granted weekend visitation in their ongoing custody battle.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch