Janine Lindemulder's Demand for Child Support Increase Denied by Judge
Jesse James' porn star ex Janine Lindemulder has been denied her request for increased child support after unveiling plans to follow him to Texas to be closer to their daughter, Sunny. The disgraced reality TV star was granted permission to relocate from California to Texas with the six year old last month, after expressing his desire to live nearer to his former wife Sandra Bullock and her adopted son Louis.
"The Blind Side" actress moved to Austin, Texas following news of her then-husband's alleged infidelities earlier this year. James was handed full custody of little Sunny in early 2009, when his second wife Lindemulder was jailed for six months for tax evasion.
Lindemulder, who now shares legal custody of Sunny, has been opposed to James' move to Texas, but she returned to court on Monday, August 9 to seek more money from James to fund her own plans to relocate. Lindemulder's lawyer told an Orange County court she now needed $9,000-a-month in child support, with $3,500 delegated to help with her transition, reports TMZ.com.
A judge rejected the request and ruled James should pay just $2,000-a-month, although he has been ordered to pay Lindemulder $50,000 to help cover her legal fees. Meanwhile, Lindemulder was granted weekend visitation in their ongoing custody battle.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7