Janine Lindemulder's Demand for Child Support Increase Denied by Judge
Jesse James' porn star ex Janine Lindemulder has been denied her request for increased child support after unveiling plans to follow him to Texas to be closer to their daughter, Sunny. The disgraced reality TV star was granted permission to relocate from California to Texas with the six year old last month, after expressing his desire to live nearer to his former wife Sandra Bullock and her adopted son Louis.
"The Blind Side" actress moved to Austin, Texas following news of her then-husband's alleged infidelities earlier this year. James was handed full custody of little Sunny in early 2009, when his second wife Lindemulder was jailed for six months for tax evasion.
Lindemulder, who now shares legal custody of Sunny, has been opposed to James' move to Texas, but she returned to court on Monday, August 9 to seek more money from James to fund her own plans to relocate. Lindemulder's lawyer told an Orange County court she now needed $9,000-a-month in child support, with $3,500 delegated to help with her transition, reports TMZ.com.
A judge rejected the request and ruled James should pay just $2,000-a-month, although he has been ordered to pay Lindemulder $50,000 to help cover her legal fees. Meanwhile, Lindemulder was granted weekend visitation in their ongoing custody battle.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her