Annie Wersching Is First Time Mother to Baby Boy
"24" star Annie Wersching is a first-time mum after welcoming a baby boy with her actor husband Stephen Full. The actress, 33, gave birth to Freddie Wersching Full in Los Angeles on Sunday, August 8.
Wersching, who played agent Renee Walker opposite Kiefer Sutherland on the hit U.S. show, debuted her baby bump in May at the series finale party in Los Angeles. She tells People.com, "He has a full head of hair and is very calm and sweet and adorable. We are all feeling great!"
More details are unveiled, the baby boy was born at exactly 4:46 P.M. that day and his measurement is 7 lbs., 15 oz., and 18 inches long.
Wersching and Full wed last September at their Los Angeles home.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars