Annie Wersching Is First Time Mother to Baby Boy
"24" star Annie Wersching is a first-time mum after welcoming a baby boy with her actor husband Stephen Full. The actress, 33, gave birth to Freddie Wersching Full in Los Angeles on Sunday, August 8.
Wersching, who played agent Renee Walker opposite Kiefer Sutherland on the hit U.S. show, debuted her baby bump in May at the series finale party in Los Angeles. She tells People.com, "He has a full head of hair and is very calm and sweet and adorable. We are all feeling great!"
More details are unveiled, the baby boy was born at exactly 4:46 P.M. that day and his measurement is 7 lbs., 15 oz., and 18 inches long.
Wersching and Full wed last September at their Los Angeles home.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'