Annie Wersching Is First Time Mother to Baby Boy
"24" star Annie Wersching is a first-time mum after welcoming a baby boy with her actor husband Stephen Full. The actress, 33, gave birth to Freddie Wersching Full in Los Angeles on Sunday, August 8.
Wersching, who played agent Renee Walker opposite Kiefer Sutherland on the hit U.S. show, debuted her baby bump in May at the series finale party in Los Angeles. She tells People.com, "He has a full head of hair and is very calm and sweet and adorable. We are all feeling great!"
More details are unveiled, the baby boy was born at exactly 4:46 P.M. that day and his measurement is 7 lbs., 15 oz., and 18 inches long.
Wersching and Full wed last September at their Los Angeles home.
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves