Annie Wersching Is First Time Mother to Baby Boy
"24" star Annie Wersching is a first-time mum after welcoming a baby boy with her actor husband Stephen Full. The actress, 33, gave birth to Freddie Wersching Full in Los Angeles on Sunday, August 8.
Wersching, who played agent Renee Walker opposite Kiefer Sutherland on the hit U.S. show, debuted her baby bump in May at the series finale party in Los Angeles. She tells People.com, "He has a full head of hair and is very calm and sweet and adorable. We are all feeling great!"
More details are unveiled, the baby boy was born at exactly 4:46 P.M. that day and his measurement is 7 lbs., 15 oz., and 18 inches long.
Wersching and Full wed last September at their Los Angeles home.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!