Annie Wersching Is First Time Mother to Baby Boy
"24" star Annie Wersching is a first-time mum after welcoming a baby boy with her actor husband Stephen Full. The actress, 33, gave birth to Freddie Wersching Full in Los Angeles on Sunday, August 8.
Wersching, who played agent Renee Walker opposite Kiefer Sutherland on the hit U.S. show, debuted her baby bump in May at the series finale party in Los Angeles. She tells People.com, "He has a full head of hair and is very calm and sweet and adorable. We are all feeling great!"
More details are unveiled, the baby boy was born at exactly 4:46 P.M. that day and his measurement is 7 lbs., 15 oz., and 18 inches long.
Wersching and Full wed last September at their Los Angeles home.
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes