Russell Crowe's Charity Concert Scrapped
Music-loving Russell Crowe abandoned plans to sing at a children's charity show on Monday, August 9 - and spent the evening reading stories to his sons instead. The "Gladiator" actor had volunteered to perform a song at a show for the Australian Children's Music Foundation at the State Theater in Sydney on Monday evening.
But after traveling to the venue, Crowe's slot was canceled - and he took advantage of his night off by spending quality time with his kids. He told followers on his Twitter.com blog, "Not doing the ACMF gig after all, back home reading stories for the boys. It's going to be a huge night up there."
Crowe has fronted rock band The Ordinary Fear of God since 2005. The group is planning a new album and tour next year.
More Russell Crowe News
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set