Russell Crowe's Charity Concert Scrapped
Music-loving Russell Crowe abandoned plans to sing at a children's charity show on Monday, August 9 - and spent the evening reading stories to his sons instead. The "Gladiator" actor had volunteered to perform a song at a show for the Australian Children's Music Foundation at the State Theater in Sydney on Monday evening.
But after traveling to the venue, Crowe's slot was canceled - and he took advantage of his night off by spending quality time with his kids. He told followers on his Twitter.com blog, "Not doing the ACMF gig after all, back home reading stories for the boys. It's going to be a huge night up there."
Crowe has fronted rock band The Ordinary Fear of God since 2005. The group is planning a new album and tour next year.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3