Russell Crowe's Charity Concert Scrapped
Music-loving Russell Crowe abandoned plans to sing at a children's charity show on Monday, August 9 - and spent the evening reading stories to his sons instead. The "Gladiator" actor had volunteered to perform a song at a show for the Australian Children's Music Foundation at the State Theater in Sydney on Monday evening.
But after traveling to the venue, Crowe's slot was canceled - and he took advantage of his night off by spending quality time with his kids. He told followers on his Twitter.com blog, "Not doing the ACMF gig after all, back home reading stories for the boys. It's going to be a huge night up there."
Crowe has fronted rock band The Ordinary Fear of God since 2005. The group is planning a new album and tour next year.
More Russell Crowe News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby