Pregnant Lily Allen Took Stage in Sneaker and Jeans
Pregnant Lily Allen was forced to wear sneakers for her final concert at the weekend - after her boyfriend banned her from stepping out in high heels. The "Smile" singer usually dons glamorous dresses and towering stilettos for her live performances but she appeared in Converse pumps, a plaid shirt and jeans when she headlined the Big Chill festival in Herefordshire, England on Sunday, August 8.
And she confessed she wore the dowdy outfit following a request from her protective boyfriend, painter/decorator Sam Cooper. She told the crowd: "Excuse my casual attire but I'm pregnant and this is called the Big Chill. I packed high heels but my boyfriend unpacked them. He told me I'm not wearing high heels on stage. So that explains the jeans and lumberjack look."
Allen's set at the event is expected to be her last before she takes a hiatus from music to concentrate on motherhood and various business ventures. The pop star announced last week that she and Cooper were expecting their first child next year.
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?