Pregnant Lily Allen Took Stage in Sneaker and Jeans
Pregnant Lily Allen was forced to wear sneakers for her final concert at the weekend - after her boyfriend banned her from stepping out in high heels. The "Smile" singer usually dons glamorous dresses and towering stilettos for her live performances but she appeared in Converse pumps, a plaid shirt and jeans when she headlined the Big Chill festival in Herefordshire, England on Sunday, August 8.
And she confessed she wore the dowdy outfit following a request from her protective boyfriend, painter/decorator Sam Cooper. She told the crowd: "Excuse my casual attire but I'm pregnant and this is called the Big Chill. I packed high heels but my boyfriend unpacked them. He told me I'm not wearing high heels on stage. So that explains the jeans and lumberjack look."
Allen's set at the event is expected to be her last before she takes a hiatus from music to concentrate on motherhood and various business ventures. The pop star announced last week that she and Cooper were expecting their first child next year.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes