2010 Teen Choice Awards: Sandra Bullock and Betty White's Hip-Hop Dance-Off
Sandra Bullock thrilled fans at the Teen Choice Awards on Sunday, August 8 after she was joined onstage by Betty White for a hip-hop dance-off. The actress received the surfboard-shaped Choice Movie Actress in a Drama trophy for her role in "The Blind Side" and was determined to do something different for her acceptance speech at the Los Angeles ceremony.
She told the crowd, "I don't know if you should bring attention to this. Some things are better left unsaid. It's been a while since I was a teen. I'm so blessed and lucky. The Blind Side - I got to meet so many good people, so many good lessons I took away from it."
She then invited her "The Proposal" co-star White onstage, joking: "I was worried about her fitting in but that's not the problem. The problem is she was supposed to jump in on my line, so Betty get your a** out on this stage!"
The pair then danced to rap star Lil Jon's club anthem, "Get Low". The event, which was hosted by pop star Katy Perry, also saw Selena Gomez, "Twilight" star Taylor Lautner, Megan Fox and the cast of TV hit "Glee" take home prizes.
Perry sang her latest single "Teenage Dream" to open the show, which also featured performances from her ex-boyfriend Travis McCoy and Jason Derulo.
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker