Fran Healy Struggles to Keep Promise to Paul McCartney to Be Vegetarian
Travis star Fran Healy is struggling to keep his promise to Sir Paul McCartney to live life meat-free - because he's suffering from severe food cravings. The singer offered to go vegetarian for McCartney after the Beatles legend agreed to perform bass on his debut solo album "Wreckorder".
He's managed to cut out meat from his diet so far, but Healy has now gone one step further by following a cleansing detox program - and the tough challenge is threatening his new lifestyle as a vegetarian.
Taking to his official blog the musician writes, "Had to switch channels when the junk food commercials came on. Then changed again when one of the doctors in a medical programme said he was hungry and was going to eat. I have never done anything like this before. It seems to be quite involved. You take a shake in the morning and again in the evening and have a lunch. That is going to be difficult to do."
More Travis News
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights