Fran Healy Struggles to Keep Promise to Paul McCartney to Be Vegetarian
Travis star Fran Healy is struggling to keep his promise to Sir Paul McCartney to live life meat-free - because he's suffering from severe food cravings. The singer offered to go vegetarian for McCartney after the Beatles legend agreed to perform bass on his debut solo album "Wreckorder".
He's managed to cut out meat from his diet so far, but Healy has now gone one step further by following a cleansing detox program - and the tough challenge is threatening his new lifestyle as a vegetarian.
Taking to his official blog the musician writes, "Had to switch channels when the junk food commercials came on. Then changed again when one of the doctors in a medical programme said he was hungry and was going to eat. I have never done anything like this before. It seems to be quite involved. You take a shake in the morning and again in the evening and have a lunch. That is going to be difficult to do."
More Travis News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville