Fran Healy Struggles to Keep Promise to Paul McCartney to Be Vegetarian
Travis star Fran Healy is struggling to keep his promise to Sir Paul McCartney to live life meat-free - because he's suffering from severe food cravings. The singer offered to go vegetarian for McCartney after the Beatles legend agreed to perform bass on his debut solo album "Wreckorder".
He's managed to cut out meat from his diet so far, but Healy has now gone one step further by following a cleansing detox program - and the tough challenge is threatening his new lifestyle as a vegetarian.
Taking to his official blog the musician writes, "Had to switch channels when the junk food commercials came on. Then changed again when one of the doctors in a medical programme said he was hungry and was going to eat. I have never done anything like this before. It seems to be quite involved. You take a shake in the morning and again in the evening and have a lunch. That is going to be difficult to do."
More Travis News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier