Fran Healy Struggles to Keep Promise to Paul McCartney to Be Vegetarian
Travis star Fran Healy is struggling to keep his promise to Sir Paul McCartney to live life meat-free - because he's suffering from severe food cravings. The singer offered to go vegetarian for McCartney after the Beatles legend agreed to perform bass on his debut solo album "Wreckorder".
He's managed to cut out meat from his diet so far, but Healy has now gone one step further by following a cleansing detox program - and the tough challenge is threatening his new lifestyle as a vegetarian.
Taking to his official blog the musician writes, "Had to switch channels when the junk food commercials came on. Then changed again when one of the doctors in a medical programme said he was hungry and was going to eat. I have never done anything like this before. It seems to be quite involved. You take a shake in the morning and again in the evening and have a lunch. That is going to be difficult to do."
More Travis News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3