Cheryl Cole Axes Plans to Write Autobiography
British pop star Cheryl Cole has scrapped plans to write an autobiography because she's still healing from her recent marriage split, according to a U.K. report. The Girls Aloud singer announced plans earlier this year to release a book of personal photographs documenting the history of her life so far.
Cole was set to write the official tome, titled "Cheryl Cole: My World", and release it in September. But she has now ditched the book following her split from soccer stud Ashley Cole, according to Britain's The People.
A source tells the publication, "Cheryl was all set to write the book - then decided she just couldn't face talking about her marriage break-up. She has had a hard time of late and is getting her life together, but the time isn't right to do the book at the moment. She's adamant she simply can't do it yet."
Cole walked out on the sports star earlier this year following allegations he cheated on her with four women and the former couple's divorce is expected to be finalized in the coming weeks.
More Cheryl Cole News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby