Cheryl Cole Axes Plans to Write Autobiography
British pop star Cheryl Cole has scrapped plans to write an autobiography because she's still healing from her recent marriage split, according to a U.K. report. The Girls Aloud singer announced plans earlier this year to release a book of personal photographs documenting the history of her life so far.
Cole was set to write the official tome, titled "Cheryl Cole: My World", and release it in September. But she has now ditched the book following her split from soccer stud Ashley Cole, according to Britain's The People.
A source tells the publication, "Cheryl was all set to write the book - then decided she just couldn't face talking about her marriage break-up. She has had a hard time of late and is getting her life together, but the time isn't right to do the book at the moment. She's adamant she simply can't do it yet."
Cole walked out on the sports star earlier this year following allegations he cheated on her with four women and the former couple's divorce is expected to be finalized in the coming weeks.
More Cheryl Cole News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri