Cheryl Cole Axes Plans to Write Autobiography
British pop star Cheryl Cole has scrapped plans to write an autobiography because she's still healing from her recent marriage split, according to a U.K. report. The Girls Aloud singer announced plans earlier this year to release a book of personal photographs documenting the history of her life so far.
Cole was set to write the official tome, titled "Cheryl Cole: My World", and release it in September. But she has now ditched the book following her split from soccer stud Ashley Cole, according to Britain's The People.
A source tells the publication, "Cheryl was all set to write the book - then decided she just couldn't face talking about her marriage break-up. She has had a hard time of late and is getting her life together, but the time isn't right to do the book at the moment. She's adamant she simply can't do it yet."
Cole walked out on the sports star earlier this year following allegations he cheated on her with four women and the former couple's divorce is expected to be finalized in the coming weeks.
More Cheryl Cole News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake