Cheryl Cole Axes Plans to Write Autobiography
British pop star Cheryl Cole has scrapped plans to write an autobiography because she's still healing from her recent marriage split, according to a U.K. report. The Girls Aloud singer announced plans earlier this year to release a book of personal photographs documenting the history of her life so far.
Cole was set to write the official tome, titled "Cheryl Cole: My World", and release it in September. But she has now ditched the book following her split from soccer stud Ashley Cole, according to Britain's The People.
A source tells the publication, "Cheryl was all set to write the book - then decided she just couldn't face talking about her marriage break-up. She has had a hard time of late and is getting her life together, but the time isn't right to do the book at the moment. She's adamant she simply can't do it yet."
Cole walked out on the sports star earlier this year following allegations he cheated on her with four women and the former couple's divorce is expected to be finalized in the coming weeks.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7