Cheryl Cole Axes Plans to Write Autobiography
British pop star Cheryl Cole has scrapped plans to write an autobiography because she's still healing from her recent marriage split, according to a U.K. report. The Girls Aloud singer announced plans earlier this year to release a book of personal photographs documenting the history of her life so far.
Cole was set to write the official tome, titled "Cheryl Cole: My World", and release it in September. But she has now ditched the book following her split from soccer stud Ashley Cole, according to Britain's The People.
A source tells the publication, "Cheryl was all set to write the book - then decided she just couldn't face talking about her marriage break-up. She has had a hard time of late and is getting her life together, but the time isn't right to do the book at the moment. She's adamant she simply can't do it yet."
Cole walked out on the sports star earlier this year following allegations he cheated on her with four women and the former couple's divorce is expected to be finalized in the coming weeks.
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role