Elton John's Monte Carlo Show Interrupted by Two Feuding Fans
Elton John's recent residency in Monaco was rudely interrupted one night when two women began violently feuding in the audience. The "Rocket Man" took to the stage at the Stars Room last week, performing five shows on consecutive nights from August 2 as part of the Monte Carlo Sporting Summer Festival.
But two rich fans caused a fuss during one gig when a 70-year-old woman became embroiled in an argument with a younger concert attendee. A source tells the New York Post's gossip column Page Six, "When (the) younger blonde turned around, (the 70 year old) grabbed her hair and pulled out a gigantic blonde weave."
The violence quickly escalated and security guards were forced to intervene to stop them from slapping and kicking one another before escorting the females from the venue. But John refused to let the scuffle impact his show. The witness says, "The crazy thing was that Elton never missed a beat. He noticed the brawl but kept on singing 'Tiny Dancer'. It was unbelievable."
More Elton John News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell